T-Rex's latest activity

• T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread Grips for small hands..
    I've used Jetblack in the past, reasonably thin, are not too bad, and in that price range. ODI Ruffians are better IMO, but more expensive
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread Wheel Build Advice Thread.
    Nope. ERD is measured where the nipple contacts the rim. Look it up. 12 or 14mm nipples will give you the same measurement, since the...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread Wheel Build Advice Thread.
    Yes. ERD is measured to the underside of the nipple or washer where it contacts the rim, so nipple length doesn't come into it, and I...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread taree mtb park worth a look.
    Yep, into fishing too. Will pack a rod.
  • T-Rex
    Thank you Sir
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex reacted to stirk's post in the thread taree mtb park worth a look with Like.
    I assume you're talking about the kiwarrak MTB park out of Tinonee. @T-Rex...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread NSW Found.
    What style of tyre in particular?
  • T-Rex
    Thanks for the heads up. Firstwife has a friend up there we are going to visit in a few weeks, it didn't even occur to me to take my...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex reacted to JOSHY7's post in the thread taree mtb park worth a look with Like.
    Last week we snuck out of covid-toria and enjoyed some NSW lovely winter weather. Stumbled across the Taree mtb park while i was up...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread WTB: 100mm 29" non boost fork.
    Thanks Ozzy, good to know.
  • T-Rex
    I'm looking at buying a used XC bike, the preferred candidate bike has the rebound adjuster sheered off the bottom of the fork and the...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex reacted to nathanm's post in the thread First car for mtb with Like.
    Ah the good ole "Youse", I hear this a lot as in "Youse people haven't paid me my wage". Well firstly sir a government benefit isn't a...
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread First car for mtb.
    Is it school holidays already? if a serious question, Subaru Outback or Forester
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread Bike storage shed ideas....
    Yes, I'm punching above my weight. She constantly reminds me....
  • T-Rex
    T-Rex replied to the thread Bike storage shed ideas....
    Here you go. 90 x 45 radiata, some Bunnings hooks, triangulated with some 10mm ply. The vacant middle hook is for Junior's pending new...