Recent content by t-robb

1. T

Sold - please remove

Sold - Pending Payment
  2. T

Sold - please remove

Item: 30.9 mm SDG I-Beam Seatpost Location: Tasmania Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not Needed, Wrong Size Price and price conditions: $30, $5 postage Extra Info: 30.9mm diameter, 210mm length Pictures: Ask if needed
  3. T

4X Last Rufus

thats sweet as! such a good spec, love the gold and white as well!
  4. T

DH 2011 Demo 8 ll - new riding pictures with vivid air

wow!! that is so good! the deemax's look awesome on there, suits it so well! hope you have fun with it mate, i'm sure you will
  5. T

Gundala™ SX (single speed)

that looks so good, loving the red spokes and the pargyles.. ride it hard man!
  6. T

Kona Cowan DS

new pictures!
  7. T

Found

Item: Location: Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info:
  8. T

DH My fully pimped Giant DH Comp

the paint job on that is prime! such a sick bike
  9. T

Found

Item: Avid G2/G3 185mm (7") Rotor, New or Used (if used, it has to be straight and in excellent condition) Location: Hobart, Tasmania, willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: no more than $30 Extra Info: Money ready to go, need a quick sale as i need a new rotor as soon as...
  10. T

Music To Listen To Why Riding?

i always grab music off bike movies, always the best. and also theres some pretty sick music that people put in their video edits on pinkbike, if you watch a few vids you usually find some good as music along the way
  11. T

What Forks?

far out thats bad as! I was contemplating between both it was basically what i could get my hands on first, pikes looks like the winner, thanks for the advise mate
  12. T

The Best Downhill Photo's.

this one is off Pinkbike of Brendan Fairclough during practice for the World Cup in Champery, Switzerland last weekend. looks pretty sick i reckon [/IMG]
  13. T

What Forks?

thanks for all your advise! its really helpful. i'm thinking pikes is the way to go, but i'm really keen on getting some marzocchi 55 ata's with its ajustable travel and keep it at about 140-145mm (as im hopefully buying a roco air for the rear so i have marzocchi at the front and rear). I'm not...
  14. T

DH Banshee Scythe - update page.3 homemade content 31/10/10

this bike looks mint as! hope you have fun with it! just my opinion, but i reckon if you add some more gold elements on it to match the hubs, to make it a black and gold colour scheme, it would look completely prime!
  15. T

DH Solid Bikes Australia. Team Bike.

looks good as, love the solid mission 9's! some red in the colour scheme would top this bike off i reckon!