Recent content by t_bomb

1. T

VIC SOLD Banshee Wildcard

Price drop $1600
  2. T

While I am open to reasonable offers, and negotiable on price, please dont jump on my post with lowball offers.
  3. T

Item:2012 Banshee Wildcard medium Location: Point Cook, Melbourne. Can post at buyers expense Item Condition: very good condition, some standard scuff marks Reason for selling: time for an upgrade Price and price conditions: Asking $1800. Extra Info: Frame travel adjustable from 5" to 6.5"...
  4. T

VIC Mountain Bike circuit in Quarry Park Footscray

I just signed it, number 103
  5. T

puncture protection

Yep, three corner jacks, goats heads, double gees, whatever you want to call them, they seem like the main culprit. Seems like putting some sealant in the tubes will do for now, and I'll be looking into a tubeless setup in the near future. Thanks for the advise guys
  6. T

puncture protection

Hi all, The missus and I have just moved to the West Australian goldfields, and there are bastard prickles and thorns everywhere. We went for our first ride yesterday, and both got rear punctures within half an hour. Checked the bikes today, and BOTH front tyres are also flat. Thats 4 punctures...
  7. T

Bontrager: "Strong. Light. Cheap. Pick Two."

Tubes and tyres? Sure you could save some weight there. Might not be that cheap though, esspecially if you aleready have some
  8. T

Intense SS

Mmm, very nice! How does she pedal? I would also be keen to know the weight?
  9. T

Broken Collar

I think it depends on your age as well. I broke my arm when i was 15, and had a plate with 6 screws, but they removed the plate 12 months later. Doc said that because I was still young, the bone would grow over the plate, which is a bad thing. I guess the best option is to take the Surgens...
  10. T

2011 Reba RLT: Can it be converted to 120mm?

Not sure about your 2011's, but my 2008's were quite easy to raise to 115mm, once they are apart, just remove the spacer, as you said. As for your bars, i'd leave them as is if they feel good, you can always change them later! Obviously, raising your fork will slacken your headtube angle a...
  11. T

H.E Parker Dirt Jumps Dozed (Heathmont Melbourne)

what a shame! melbourne loses another good jumping spot
  12. T

Lysterfeild dirt jumps proposed designs?

where abouts in lysterfield is this pump track? looks like its coming along, good work!
  13. T

camping near mt buller

Hey guys sorry if this has been covered before, I had a good search and couldn't find anything! I would love to spend a weekend at buller, but also i would like to camp. I know you are not allowed to camp on the mountain, just wondering where the best/closest camping site is? Is there anywhere...
  14. T

dj headset

i think that the pig dh pro has got sealed bearings, maybe you had the pig dh, which has ball bearings. sounds like the pig dh pro should be good for the coin
  15. T

dj headset

the time has come to replace the headset on my ns metropolis, as the lower cup is starting to crack. was just wondering what headsets people are running for djing, and how they are going. i dont want to spend 250 on a chris king or hope, looking at something i could pick up for around 100...