Recent content by tate6969

1. tate6969

SHCC 2011 XC Champs at Wingello -open to all...

Awesome race guys. Loved it. Will definitely be looking out for these in future. Cheers Tate.
  2. tate6969

Bottlebutt 100 & Hairy-Butt 50 - 10th September

Assuming the bottlebutt is not going to form part of the XCM Series, my thoughts are that 2 races doesn’t really constitute a series, and only counting your best two may devalue it. If the series was important to you, then as previously mentioned you probably would have prioritised it as such...
  3. tate6969

Im keen to make use of all this hill training ive been doing - equally keen to find out the new date! Dont say 2012!
  4. tate6969

what a bummer. if its not the rain, its the authorities! well, i enjoyed the taper week while it lasted. back on it tomorrow to release some energy!
  5. tate6969

NSW State XC Championships

Mark, Where would i go to find out this years (and past years) results?
  6. tate6969

The Husky 100ker

Yeah, what he said!
  7. tate6969

The Husky 100ker

Wasn't it this race last year where troy glennan who wqs well placed went the wrong way and lost a load of spots? Poor concentration or poor track marking?
  8. tate6969

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011

results? dont tell me enduropulse managed to put a vid together before the results are even published?
  9. tate6969

Woodford Glenbrook Classic entries now open

ticket let me know if anyone cant make it and wants to part with their ticket. cheers Tate
  10. tate6969

Post Your XC Machine

Looks nice. You'll have to get yourself some clip-in pedals and a drink bottle next.
  11. tate6969

Post your 29er!

What was the reason for the XTR rotor with XX caliper and how do you find it compares to the XX rotor? Cheers Tate.
  12. tate6969

2011 Appin Rock Wallaby 50km Enduro

They look great! Good work.
  13. tate6969

The Husky 100ker

I don't think there's any disadvantage starting at the back of the group if all in that group are given the same start time. If you're not fit enough to move up in a bunch traveling along a fire road at a relatively relaxed pace, then surely you shouldn't be worried about the 5 seconds head...
  14. tate6969

The Appin Bicentenary Rock Wallaby - Half Marathon - May 15

Write up on marathonmtb.com is here: http://www.marathonmtb.com/16/05/2011/rock-wallaby-enduro-tate-dogan-takes-it-in-his-stride/
  15. tate6969

The Appin Bicentenary Rock Wallaby - Half Marathon - May 15

Do i need a windows live account to view the pics?