Recent content by tatems

1. T

Rock Shox Reverb - how much drop

You said your frame had internal routing, so with that in mind the routing of the cable between the reverb and lev will be identical (assuming you got the stealth/integra version of either) so there's no difference in that aspect. I for one have a reverb with a RHS leaver on the left (running...
  2. T

Sunday decals and repainting a frame.

I got my Sunday chemical dipped (to strip it) and powder coated (only one colour) for $100, this was in Adelaide but it should give you a ball park figure. I would defiantly recommend paying to get it striped, it turned out to be only $20-30 more and it saved hours of my time. Also I found it...
  3. T

'08 Boxxer Rebound assembly help

Hi guys, I Was pulling my 08 teams apart today but the rebound adjuster would not come out. Eventually the red knob came off the Allen Key thingo which enabled me to take the lowers off. The thing is, now the Allen Key thing is still stuck in the rebound assembly and it wont even turn anymore...
  4. T

Wanted: Dt swiss hub spares

Still looking and the lbs is struggling getting the parts in, help me get my bike rideable
  5. T

Wanted: Dt swiss hub spares

Howdy, through to use of my hamfistedness and my favourite tool (f*cking big hammer) I seem to have damaged some of the internals of my dt swiss 440 rear hub, so if anyone has any spares either new or used it would be greatly appreciated. Wanted: Dt swiss hub spares. Particularly looking for...
  6. T

Spare derailer, bearings? For ironhorse Sunday

hanger - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NSB-DH0017-Iron-Horse-Sunday-Derailleur-Hanger-/111198589153?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item19e3f3d0e1 Bearings, you'll have to search the list for sunday bearings: http://www.diymtb.com.au/displayItems.asp?cid=16
  7. T

New Downhill Bike!?

one more thing for the OP to think about is size, you're currently 14 there is a huge chance that in a year or two you will get substantially larger and the bike you bought a couple months ago is now to small... so that's one hit against buying a new bike with upgraded suspension that was...
  8. T

Wanted: Dropper Post

Bump, surely someone has something?
  9. T

Cairns World Cup!!

Never mind, eventually found it. It's going to be on the 26th and 27th of April if anyone was wondering. Full calender here: http://www.uci.ch/Modules/ENews/ENewsDetails.asp?id=OTM3Nw&MenuId=MTI2Mjc
  10. T

Cairns World Cup!!

just wondering if there has been any updates in terms of dates of the actual event
  11. T

Aussie DH bike builder: I-track

Actually he lives in Adelaide. The track is Windies Point at Belair, there's a couple of vids from various people on Youtube.
  12. T

Wanted: Avid F&R Leavers

Item: Front and rear leavers for avid brakes, no hoses or fittings wanted/necessary Location:Anywhere, will pay postage Item Condition: Working condition Price and price conditions: Not really sure, hoping to be around $50 but will depend on item Extra Info: My leavers on my 08 code R's are...
  13. T

Wanted: Dropper Post

Item: Dropper post. preferably RockShox Reverb or KS Lev 30.9 Location: Anywhere, but willing to post Item Condition: 100% functional, scratches don't matter Price and price conditions: Looking at around $200 Extra Info: Probably best to contact me via PM
  14. T

The discount code thread

legitimately unsure if sarcasm or not...
  15. T

The discount code thread

any codes for wiggle? or are promo codes yesterdays thing and we just have to cough up the full amount now!