Recent content by tc2233

1. tc2233

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

What does my argument have to do with multiculturalism/anglosphere, you are just jumping to conclusions again.
  2. tc2233

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

How is it childish? You're the one jumping to conclusions that I'm racist because I have different views to what you're saying. How were they unfounded? Does it make them unfolded if the ABC didn't report it? :thumb: How does my argument relate to bloody multiculturalism? This is about...
  3. tc2233

My main concern is, and that video I provided in one of my posts highlights that, what is the point of letting these people into our western countries when in reality, we aren't solving the problem that is causing all these people to flee in the first place? The greater picture is, which is...
  4. tc2233

I don't get how it automatically makes you a racist if you don't believe Australia shouldn't be letting in Asylum Seekers that don't have a passport. That is just where political correctness has gone wrong in Australia and western society, it's a joke. Does that make countries like...
  5. tc2233

Like what? They choose to come to Australia because of our benefits (welfare, accomodation etc)? Can you name me one country in between the Middle East and Australia that provides refugees with all the benefits Australia does? because I can't
  6. tc2233

I recommend you watch this video. It will show you how pointless it is trying to help the less fortunate population of the world by letting them into our country. http://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
  7. tc2233

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/asylum-seekers-throw-passports-overboard/story-fn6bfm6w-1226051489669
  8. tc2233

For a start, I wouldn't say carbon pricing has been successful when all it has done is reduced carbon emissions so far by 0.1%. 0.1% reduction is not a success. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/carbon-tax-grief-for-01-per-cent/story-fni0cwl5-1226778210478 And has cost business...
  9. tc2233

Look I'm not a liberal/labor or green supporter, but there was a lot more to it than that. Most people I know who voted for the liberals wanted the Carbon Tax and the Mining Tax to be abolished and they wanted someone who was serious about stopping the boats. Not only that, but the Labor Party...
  10. tc2233

Avid Elixir CR brake lever

Item: Avid Elixir CR lever Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: not sure yet Extra Info: I will consider buying the whole brake set if it is sold at a reasonable price.
  11. tc2233

Seek for Help for future Job/Career

I'm currently doing engineering at university (mining). My advice is dont believe everything universities tell you on open nights etc. You have to remember universities are a business and are going to say all sorts of bullshit to get your money. When it comes to engineering shortages, I would be...
  12. tc2233

Cheap DH bike <$600

Item: Complete DH bike Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than $600 Extra Info: Frame must be no bigger than medium. Lets say if the bike has a brand new part on it that you want to keep (e.g forks), im willing to buy the bike without that part if it means the bike will...
  13. tc2233

Women, etc.

Please do, could possibly become a youtube sensation
  14. tc2233

Women, etc.

What a bitch!!! I reckon you should rock up to the engagement party and embarrass the crap out of her since she invited you. It would be awesome if they do speeches at the engagement party... Hopefully she has her family there to realize what a heartless bitch she is.
  15. tc2233

F..king summer nats

hahaha I think you forgot the miners who dig up all the minerals we use too. At the mine site my uncle works at, 30 miners took sickies to head down to summer nats this weekend.