1. TeddyBear

Afternoon tea with the 550D

The quality is amazing ! awesome edit.
  2. TeddyBear

Proof of Youth Episode 1

This is so true, skill is everything.
  3. TeddyBear

VIDEO: Unit Farm Jam MTB Highlights

That was amazing some riders these days are getting TO good ;) + The track looking heavenly!
  4. TeddyBear

Mt Baw Baw Race Weekend Edit

They sure did!
  5. TeddyBear

Dartmoor Bikes "Ride Your Way" 2011 Full Movie

I just finished watching this and it was awesome, haven't seen many resent MTB/BMX independent films but this has to be in my top 3 for sure!
  6. TeddyBear

Wet ride

Looks like a lot of fun, I would love to shred it one time if I was in the area!
  7. TeddyBear

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

This is awesome!
  8. TeddyBear

Zerode DH Bike 2011

Awesome bike(s), Haven't seen these models before but there is one thing I know. I like them.
  9. TeddyBear

FREE movie 1hr 10mins long "Ride your way" Released!

One of the better recent films GOOD WORK to the creator and to the riders featured!
  10. TeddyBear

New Trick "The Twix" Barspin Tailwhip

That's impressive it's always good to see new stuff coming out in this sport, I hope there could be more to come. :)
  11. TeddyBear

Bullying - again

I would have to agree but this is an interesting video about bullying in general.
  12. TeddyBear

Raceface Closing Down?

This is a great loss as I have some of my own Raceface gear, I hope with one door closing another one can open (new company) that can benefit the mountain biking community.
  13. TeddyBear

Man Arrested for Building Dirt Jump on Harbour Bridge

I would of loved to see him hitting a 20 foot dirt jump on the Harbor Bridge, It would of made my day :) Especially if he got broadcasted on the new!