teK--'s latest activity

• teK--
    teK-- replied to the thread uhhh ohhhhh.
    The way I read it is that Vertigo whether they were invited to pre ride the track or not, were the first to submit their management...
  • teK--
    teK-- replied to the thread Rocky Mountain Slayer.
    Cheers mate. Bike ride like a champ all weekend on all the downs and ups. Saved my ass on some rocky steep sections, but still kept...
  • teK--
    Yeah just a little something a mate does on the side. He made us all a jersey as a test run.
  • teK--
    I'm just a bit late to the party having finally made a trip to Derby but with the bike this time. (Went last year but couldn't ride due...
    • IMG_20191103_142316.jpg
    • IMG_20191104_162202.jpg
    • received_394750488081536.jpg
    • received_457413935128275.jpg
    • received_481237579149082.jpg
    • received_967721913588876.jpg
    • FB_IMG_1572860171735.jpg
    • FB_IMG_1572860177646.jpg
    • FB_IMG_1572860187396.jpg
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to leitch's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    Absolute bullshit. Penalty rates are not connected to the reason for the holiday, they’re connected to being made to work on a day...
  • teK--
    teK-- replied to the thread Nup to the Cup.
    Skydome you talk as if everyone has the luxury of a good family , support network, or decent job which can help avoid the pitfalls of...
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to Haakon's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    Spoken like a true LNP voter who considers poverty and addiction a personal failing and simple laziness, and worth ignoring. Ignoring...
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to nathanm's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    Numerous industries have crashed and people have had to find other sources of employment, automotive and mining being the biggest but...
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to ForkinGreat's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    If those jobs rely on animal exploitation for the gambling industry, then get rid of those jobs, they have no future. Also, pressure...
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to pink poodle's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    Addiction is like poverty, nobody chooses it.
  • teK--
    teK-- replied to the thread Nup to the Cup.
    I stopped supporting anything to do with the races a couple of years ago. There are better things to do. The recent expose should...
  • teK--
    teK-- reacted to nathanm's post in the thread Nup to the Cup with Like.
    So apparently it's the day that stops the nation and the lives of 10s of thousands of racehorses. I'm always amused by the Tarocash...
  • teK--
    Yeah mate send me a PM
  • teK--
    Geez, can you book some flights for me next time !
  • teK--
    Is NZ even worth experiencing without Cushcores? It's like sex without foreplay!! It's rougher, you have less fun, and your equipment...