Recent content by teK--

1. teK--

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

Speaking of Vaults; I didn't believe when people said the bushing was made out plastic, seriously wtf? Have priced up IGUS bushings instead which by all accounts should last a LOT longer than the stock bushings. Only clincher is the shipping cost. With a bulk buy I could have the order...
  2. teK--

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

I know the perfect tyre to go with those: https://www.retyre.co/
  3. teK--

LORDGUN?

Did you see the recent ,7.5% off storewide on mtbd? Would have to say that Haley's comet arrives more regularly than such a sale .
  4. teK--

2020 Enduro Nationals

In like Flynn!
  5. teK--

Wheel building person Melbourne

You're right. I just remembered I had the wheel rebuilt with existing spokes but replace Alu nipples with brass. Sorry
  6. teK--

Wheel building person Melbourne

I have used astroboy in Collingwood he build some great wheels for myself and others. About $80 per wheel including spokes and nipples. I would advise against providing your own spokes as the builder cannot guarantee they will end up being optimal length despite what your calculator says.
  7. teK--

2020 Trance 1 29er

That paintjob looks fabulous!!
  8. teK--

Travelling on Spirit of Tas with Roof Racks

What you mean. The driver, passenger and 9 spare bikes!
  9. teK--

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

If it's stretched it means the density of the material has reduced and would provide less protection. I would ask for a refund.
  10. teK--

Introduction type thingy.

Welcome!! Please post up your mishap with the GoPro mount in the fuckwits thread
  11. teK--

Injuries. What's your story?

Those units are amazing!!
  12. teK--

Standing up exercises?

Single leg compound exercises are going to be your friend. Single leg squat, deadlift, Lunges, reverse lunges, All weighted with either kettlebell /dumbbell or barbell
  13. teK--

240V inverter to make coffee??

Caffeine shots ! All the buzz without the acidity and after taste
  14. teK--

VIC Lysterfield trail survey (please help!)

Done! Also was very surprised by this "Did you know 9 of the top 10 most ridden MTB trails in Australia are at Lysterfield?"
  15. teK--

Twelve point pivot bolts

I just learned something new today !