Recent content by Tezza69r

1. T

Fox sls spring

Item: Fox spring Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay:$40 or swaps Extra Info: I’m looking to swap or buy a Fox spring. I’m after a 250 or 275 x 3.5 coil. I have a Fox sls 350x3.5 I will swap for a Fox sls in the weight I’m looking for or am happy to buy a standard one if there’s any...
  2. T

Yeti 575 shock replacement

Yeah i had read that the coils didn't fit them. I was thinking about a monarch 4.2 thats for sale on here, the fox did blow through its travel pretty easily. Didn't seem to have any marking of what tune it had compression wise. Monarch looks like it adjustable at least...
  3. T

Yeti 575 shock replacement

Im looking at probably replacing the rear shock as its blown. Was a pushed fox rp23. The rebound and propedal now do nothing and has oil all over it :( what is a good replacement for it? Budget is a bit tight. Cheers
  4. T

Marzocchi 08 66rcv

Do you think a boxxer spring would work ok if it was cut to the right length??
  5. T

Marzocchi 08 66rcv

Yeah righto thanks for the pointer. ill try and chase them up see how it goes
  6. T

Marzocchi 08 66rcv

Not off here, and nope... Very shite. And now no reponse haha
  7. T

Marzocchi 08 66rcv

Hi i just bought these forks and turns out they had no spring in it.... Anyone know where i can get one or has one they no longer need? Thanks guys
  8. T

Wanted o9 boxxer maxle or ride maxle

Hey does anyone have a spare dh maxle or the q/r ride maxle for these forks?? mines stripped and i have read the ride maxle fits??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks