Recent content by *thad*

1. T

Ness wheels freehub/Pawls

It looks the same as the TWE ones I have, maybe give him a call. http://www.twebikewheels.com.au/
  2. T

Insurance on previous car

Got proof that you cancelled it? When i cancelle something i write it on the pollicy, date name of person i spoke to etc, and typically most place will send out a notice saying it has been. Double check to see if you got that as it is possable they have made a mistake and not stopped the DD.
  3. T

Core Stability, a neuroscience approach

I wouldnt mind a copy to have a read over. Finding this all very interesting and informative. Thanks again
  4. T

Adjustable Seat Posts

Yep read that and the price does seem a little OTT! I like the mechanical set up and the 3 point height, dont like the excess cable and lever (lever is not a deal ender) I like everything about the LEV just wanted to see if anyone had tried the DOSS yet.
  5. T

The new AMB

subscibsion dont get the freebies, just the occasional dvd.
  6. T

Adjustable Seat Posts

KS Lev is still my front runner but has anyone got the Fox DOSS yet?
  7. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Almost 2 years to the day........so close!
  8. T

Core Stability, a neuroscience approach

Thanks for taking the time to write that. I read the last artical you linked with great interest as i have been on the fence to if it was worth my time/money going and doing these classes. Next time I am in Melb ill get you a coffee or 6.
  9. T

Ok, i geddit now

My Commensal Meta55 is 13.8 and has no problem in that area. I ride the less known trails and use the KC loop to link them.
  10. T

bike for taller rider

I am a tad under 6'4" and ride a large gaint xtc (not waht you are after) and a Meta55 in XL. The meta XL is the same size as a gaint L. You will have to go a Mata AM (the replacement for the 55) and it should handle everything you can throw at it.
  11. T

Commencal Meta AM 2012

13.8kgs but i have put on new cranks which are slightly lighter (i think) since then, plus i didnt think about weight when i built it so with the correct parts i would say you could go lighter still. Full custom build there is a photo in the am bike thread. I would ride it every day to work but...
  12. T

Commencal Meta AM 2012

I have a meta 55 and this year have done a 100k & 50k race with out a problem. I enjoy riding it more that my XC hard tail even in these long events. If what i have been told is true, as in the difference vetween the two, then the AM will be fantastic.
  13. T

Post your all mountain bike

Ride my one (the white meta55 a few pages back) almost every where. Did a 103k race 2 weeks after getting it going and just did a 52k race on the weekend. Love over taking the weight weenies on it!
  14. T

2x10

no problem thus far with this set up. One bike is the XT triple the other a race face triple.
  15. T

PERTH - Hills for training?

look for a map of the 5 dam's race that takes in the best hills (or so im told) around. How did you go on the weekend??