Recent content by that_stoney_one

1. that_stoney_one

Brake hose length, does it allow fluid to expand?

I havent modified the brake hose length, its all factory length and fitment. Just seems funny that the exact same calliper and lever feels different, only difference is the hose length. I have no idea what type of hose came with it, i will have to check chain reaction to see if they list...
  2. that_stoney_one

Brake hose length, does it allow fluid to expand?

Hi all, so as the title suggests this question is about the length of a brake hose and will having a longer brake hose allow the fluid to expand? I ask the questions because i have just bought a brand new set of zee brakes, front and rear, fitted them to my bike with brand new 203mm rotors...
  3. that_stoney_one

Wanted : foes fly bike or frame

Hi, been a while since I have posted! I'm after a foes fly, either just the frame or complete bike. Let me know if you have one to sell or know someone that might sell.... Cheers! Item - foes fly frame or bike Condition - used Location- cairns qld Price - negotiable
  4. that_stoney_one

Bike appears to be ghost shifting... story inside.

thanks for everyones suggestions, ill make a trip to my LBS and try get some new cable this week or next! hopefully try to slowly fix this problem! thanks again!
  5. that_stoney_one

hmmm i wonder if i can get that piece of the internet? maybe ill have to buy a whole new length? also good spotting of ronald haha, didn't see i got him in the background!, sorry he's not for sale!
  6. that_stoney_one

sorry but what do you mean when you say "seat stay" ....rookie question.
  7. that_stoney_one

Hi all, i have a question about my bike. Its a 2008/09 (around that era) Giant glory, has a sram x7 rear shifter mech. When i bought the bike the rear inner cable was broken so i had to replace that and i fitted it myself, adjusted all the gear lockouts on the rear shifter and it was...
  8. that_stoney_one

09 Giant Glory DH0 - SOLD

if i transfered 700 dollars to you tonight would that buy the bike, including the postage cost, straight away?
  9. that_stoney_one

09 Giant Glory DH0 - SOLD

what is the ABSOLUTE lowest you will go on this bike?... i can see the tyres are pretty much worn out, and you said it needs a new gear cable? any other defects?
  10. that_stoney_one

Marin Quake Complete Bike. sold pending paymentt

how old is the bike / forks?
  11. that_stoney_one

Downhill bike, cairns

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  12. that_stoney_one

TAS Take her off!! Please Remove

Will you take 1000 dollars to get rid of it?
  13. that_stoney_one

QLD Downhill bike, Cairns, North queensland

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  14. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

Bump.......
  15. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

back up ya get