Recent content by The Paperboy

1. T

27/7/07 Mars???

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows anymore about being the closest it will ever be in our lifes. I've heard rumours but just wondering if anyone knows anymore about it. Cheers Your Local Paperboy
  2. T

Please Delete

pics to middleton_welding@hotmail.com Thanks bud
  3. T

Car Hire Help!!!

Hey guys, Just needing some help. My family has been planning getting a special present for my father's 50th. He is a mad Lamborghini fanatic and we are looking at hiring one for the day or having him drive with a instructor. I have been searching for ages and no avail. I have found one...
  4. T

Great time wasting game...

Yeah NSM, Love the way you had SATAN written in the second one
  5. T

Farkin.net awards

A Golden Postwhore award:- A award to the User who posts the most useful ideas over a certain timeframe. The Thread Award:- To the User making the most useful threads/posts over a certain time period. The Loyal Farkiner:- To the User who shows most loyalty to Farkin.net over timeframe(most...
  6. T

Foot pedalling position.

I usually try and keep mine about centre as you said more control and the pedals don't have as much tendancy to rip your shins apart there. But when ride Camel, I have the foot forward for when the Camel bucks makes for much sturdier ride.
  7. T

My new beast. The fastest thing in this forum

Nice ride, but a Buell.... A Augusta MV Brutale would eat it. Pretty nice though they have a awesome note to them to, sound like a Harley but with a sporty ring to it. Very nice bike though mate, don't listen to me I've only got a 250.:)
  8. T

this guy is amazing

Thankyou Mr Jesus you have inspired me.... (*Goes to cupboard and rummages for old NES*) Very well done though. Michael Winslow is a gun.
  9. T

how much should i pay for 8" rotors.

Not much. Just have a quick search around and you'll find heaps to give you a rough idea. I did some of the hard work for you. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=67321&highlight=rotors Hope it helps. The Paperboy
  10. T

OMG, New Zealand won!!!

Yeah just seems to be that way lately been thinking it myself, but there are too many uncontrollable factors. I agree though cricket just seems to be way to predictable. Come on really the Kiwi's never even had a thought about winning over here, but then all of a sudden they give Australia a...
  11. T

Light at the end of the tunnel..

Ohh soo simple. Here I was thinking it had something to do with the actual globes. :rolleyes: Thanks Binaural
  12. T

Bad English

You'd still be broke.
  13. T

Light at the end of the tunnel..

Okay after hearing about this on the news today and all over the radio decided to post it up. If you haven't heard what i'm on about here is a article on it.... Household light bulbs get the flick THE initial cost of replacing incandescent light bulbs with energy-efficient fluorescent...
  14. T

Australian Mountain Bike Championships

Thanks bud. But just remember there is a 'm' in Championship.:p
  15. T

Cleaning Question

If you happen to leave it a week. Approach with caution preferably Radioactive suit or something of that nature. From previous experience, (yes I'm not afraid to say I've woken up in the morning next to something unpleasant) I'd say start by scraping it off. Then scrub with a mixture of...