Recent content by The Stig 22

1. The Stig 22

SOLD! Please delete

hey i was wondering whats the lowest price you will take and would you ship it to adelaide? thanks :)
  2. The Stig 22

shimano m485

hey everyone im after a bit of advice on my brakes. iam runnings the stock shimano m485's on my 2008 giant stp and have been having problems where by the rear one doesnt work at all or only slightly and whenever it gets wet or dusty it makes one hell of a noise. i have been doing some research...
  3. The Stig 22

What full face?what gogles?

hey ive resently bought a 661 strike helmet and a pair of oakly o frames super comfy and at a great price (like $230 for both from super elliots in adelaide)
  4. The Stig 22

Do I need new tires?

Ok I've been thinking and I think I'll get a 2ply 2.35 high roller for the back and I haven't desided whether to get another high roller, maxxis adrent or minion dhf for the front what do you guys think I should get?
  5. The Stig 22

Do I need new tires?

hey thanks for the help i was thinking about minions but how long will 2ply minion's last when riding on the road as i use this bike to get to and from school.
  6. The Stig 22

Do I need new tires?

hey thanks im going to be practising at eagle and racing in the frist few rounds in sa Yea i was thinking minions but i wasn't sure Thanks for all the help and i hope to see you guys at the races.
  7. The Stig 22

New 8 inch Santa Cruz

That bike is sweet and as the website says this could give peaty , minnaar and bryceland an advantage during this years world champs
  8. The Stig 22

Do I need new tires?

Hey everyone I'm just wondering do I need to put downhill tires (eg maxxis high roller) on my stock 08 stp 1 (with maxxis holy rollers 2.4) as I'm going to try out downhilling this season. If you could also tell me what tires I should buy that would be good thanks Edit What size should I buy...
  9. The Stig 22

my new bike

Sorry mate but on tbsm funn descender rims are $25 more expensive then the top of the range mtx
  10. The Stig 22

my new bike

at tbsm it costs $60 plus the price of the hub, rim and spokes
  11. The Stig 22

my new bike

New Rims hey everyone thanks for the replies i just wanted to know what new rims would be the best for my bike? i think that i should be either sun double track, sun mtx 33, mavic ex 721 or mavic ex 729. also should i get them custom made by the bike shed mortdale? thanks for all your help
  12. The Stig 22

my new bike

thans yeah i was thinking about pikes they seem to be a good qulity fork
  13. The Stig 22

my new bike

hi everyone due to a crash i had between me and a car (never good) i needed a new bike and i got an 08 giant stp 1. this bike is my first propper mountian bike and i hope to start racing downhill on it soon. sorry for the bad phone pictures...
  14. The Stig 22

Some Adelaide Dh trails anyone?...

ride in the holidays hey when are you going to to for a ride because I live at Eden hills ( not far from belair) and I was wondering if you would like a begginer rider tagging along. Hopefully I will catch you guys for a ride some time this week.
  15. The Stig 22

back yard track

hey everyone I'm thinking of building a pump track in my back yard and I was wondering is there any hints or tips that you guys have? and is there anything that I should watch out for? thanks for the help and I'll post up some pics when its done.