Recent content by the_duke1234

1. T

Raceline EXT PRO ???

Is that the giant or the Raceline! Your right a linkage kit might be hard to come by! Arnt the DNM forks meant to be tops, Very stable, stiff and 180mm travel? The only down side is there weight! (thats what i have read from MTBR) Thanks
  2. T

Raceline EXT PRO ???

Hi, the only reason i am going for it is that its a couple of hundred bucks and owned by a mate. Is the red frame really worse? did they revise it for the more current models? Thanks Mitchell
  3. T

Raceline EXT PRO ???

hi guys thanks for all of the positive feedback. I will find out a year tomorrow! But i know its red if that is a model specific colour? I have got a trance x and Raceline rhino trials bike. So not new in the biking scene, but want to try a DH bike and was thinking could i find a better...
  4. T

Raceline EXT PRO ???

Hi guys, Just looking at a Raceline EXT PRO downhill Mtb, Specs, DNM USD180 DNM rear shock HFX 9 brakes Alex rims ESD25 double walled Michelin tyres V12 pedals Shimano Deore Drive train Truvativ 3 piece crank and chain Guide Titec Hell Bent bars and stem Wanting to know what...
  5. T

09 Saint Brakes, What they like who has got them?

I have noticed that the guy didnt sell the items so has relisted them. They are a steal price now. Im going to snatch them up for sure,
  6. T

09 Saint Brakes, What they like who has got them?

Hey guys, I am looking for some 09 Shimano saint brakes, I found a guy selling them on Ebay, And they look wicked. Just wanting you guys to let me know what you think of the brakes and also has anyone delt with him before? Looking at his feedback not much parts have been sold but lots...
  7. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

yeah the $150 is mainly for the poploc remote at 90 bucks. The spring tension needs to be that strong, otherwise it wasn't returning enough. I tried pen springs and about 3 others. This one seams to be the best. Included is: Rockshox poploc remote, Shifting Cable Schrader Valve Cable Holder...
  8. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Hi guys, i have listed the kits on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290273861040 Check them out. And offer your suggestions. Thanks
  9. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

yeah thanks man, I am looking into the lower gyro cable idea. And yes the forks will need more rotation than a lockout remote, So i am working on a system at the moment. Thanks mate
  10. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

But it wont hit the ground, but it luck isnt on your side and the valve hits the ground or something it would break either way, with my extension or not. Thanks man
  11. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Yeah mate, that should be no worrys, ill send you a pm. The schrader valve is more than strong enough. Have you ever pushed the lockout lever on the shock, They are soft and simple. The spring is just enough to push that back into open mode.
  12. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Thanks guys, Um yeah send some pics of the shock etc. just post them on here and we can sort something out. And what year is it. We just need the schrader valve to be in the same spot as the rp2. But apparently on all 08 fox float rear shocks they are in the same position as mine. So a pic and...
  13. T

Homemade Remote Lockout

Hi guys, Thought you might have been interested in this remote lockout idea! It is using a Poploc remote lockout lever. Its on a 08 Giant Reign 1. The shock is a Rp2 (haven't looked into the rp23 yet to see if the same system would work) Its all made out off brass as it easy to work...
  14. T

Camelpack troubles

Hey guys, I have had a Camelpak for around a year now and only used it once with water, But don't think i washed it out properly, and its all moldy and gross. I purchased a new Camelpak mule and was wanting to know how i should rinse it out and whats the tricks are. Thanks alot guys...
  15. T

What Brakes for All Mountain

Price, and couldn't find a decent retailer. Or seller. Thanks