Recent content by TheBofh

1. TheBofh

SOLD - 2009 Transition Blindside $1500

Comes with a couple of spare sticker sets.
  2. TheBofh

SOLD - 2009 Transition Blindside $1500

Item: Transition Blindside Location: WA Item Condition: Excellent apart from usual shuttle marks & a missing roller on the chainguide. Reason for selling: New project. Price and price conditions: $1500 ono. Local pickup preferred but will ship interstate at buyer's expense. Extra Info...
  3. TheBofh

WA Please delete, no longer for sale

Bump!!!!!!
  4. TheBofh

Bump!!!!!!
  5. TheBofh

Bump! I won't split but will take reasonable offers over $2000.
  6. TheBofh

Item: Transition Blindside Location: Armadale, WA Item Condition: Excellent apart from usual shuttle marks & a missing roller on the chainguide. Reason for selling: Giving up DH for a while, getting a Trials bike. Price and price conditions: $2500 ono. Local pickup preferred but will ship...
  7. TheBofh

Volunteer Forums

Dear Rotorburners, I have been away from here for some time while I have been busy with other projects. One of the newest projects is a forum for people who wish to volunteer and organisations who are seeking volunteers to meet each other and hopefully do some good in the world...
  8. TheBofh

Relativity of looks syndrome.

In my teens & twenties I was attracted to the obviously good looking females but as I age disgracefully I find myself attracted to particular features such as a nice smile or eyes, a pleasant personality. I have been with very attractive people that weren't nice & unconventionally attractive...
  9. TheBofh

Portable HDD

I was just about to recommend one of these, I use one for work. I picked up a 320GB WD drive for $88 a couple of weeks ago for myself, but it doesn't bounce.
  10. TheBofh

(WA) DJs

I found some slightly overgrown DJs in Kelmscott yesterday, they're not big but look well made, they just need some weeding and tidying up.
  11. TheBofh

Deleting spammers and their posts

If you simply delete a spammer they can sign up again using the same details. If you ban them they can be blocked by email, IP, username, hostname & other variables.
  12. TheBofh

What are you listening to NOW?

Hotdogs in a hallway - NOFX, that song makes me snort drinks out my nose ;)
  13. TheBofh

Women, etc.

Be careful when gently brushing hair away from her face, if your fingers get caught in a tangle it doesn't have quite the same romantic effect...
  14. TheBofh

The "How stupid do they think we are?" thread

Bam, and your money's gone!
  15. TheBofh

Women, etc.

Be cool, you're a confident young man with a great girl who couldn't give a toss what anyone thinks about either of you, give her a hug & say something like, "I love just being with you, I'm proud of you". Keep it simple, too much D&M and she'll have you doubting yourself because chicks are good...