Recent content by Theflange87

1. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Rode yesterday and it’s a +1 for the wonga bubble wrap sound. It’s all I could think about while descending. That and also not hitting every child that was cruising along
  2. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

I spy with my little eye... a bike shop opening soon in the main street of Hastings
  3. Theflange87

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Put the bike in the car, came inside to gear up and checked Facebook. Red Hill is closed. I don’t have the balls to tell my bike yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Theflange87

trying to follow the previous conversation was hard.
  5. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Spicy. Wishing they could do those mankeys again. I missed out on one last time. I get lost alot.
  6. Theflange87

I got dressed for work as a tear rolled down my cheek while in the midst of lockdown with probable extension. I arrived at work whimpering at the fact that closest downhill from me is 6km's away and i am only 'permitted' to travel 5. My bike is clean, my gear is ready to go, i have a leave pass...
  7. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

And i imagine it wouldnt be a discounted rate either?
  8. Theflange87

Red Hill; Legal trails

Its gone from ghetto to good. Manicured and proper features added. Its pretty popular
  9. Theflange87

Took her for a spin around lake parramatta. Loved getting dirty. The bike came along too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Ack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

$120 for both Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Not for a bike I own. I’m going to sell them. Was just wondering if e-bike weight or some other factor might have a say in type of rubber etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Well I would but then I wouldn’t be able to sell them. I don’t and will never own an e-bike. Was purely asking to see if I can add that to the ad I’ll be posting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Theflange87

Tyres - Will they fit?

Afternoon all! I’ve been gifted some Maxxis Ikon + 27.5 x 2.8" DC EXO/TR 120tpi Black tyres and I was wondering if they would be suitable for an E-Bike? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk