Recent content by themightypen

1. themightypen

Riding For Me

thanks mate, and sorry about the paper, my hands were full of camera gear and 3-4 empty gatorade bottles left there by equally uncool people
  2. themightypen

Riding For Me

I started planning this film around six months ago and I had enormous hopes and a really clear idea of what I wanted to produce, in the end due to crappy weather, procrastination and time constraints nothing really worked how it was supposed too. Luckily due to friendships made through riding...
  3. themightypen

2012 Giant Glory!!!

it ok, but it needs more dinosaurs
  4. themightypen

maldon?

really unreliable people.... sadly i couldn't afford the risk of going out there without knowing so i ended up elsewhere
  5. themightypen

maldon?

I only did a very quick search, but (and im hoping it's bullshit) but the tracks at maldon are closed? anyone care to elaborate?
  6. themightypen

[Ty Bowmaker] Captyvate Media - Facebook Page

lolololololol lolololololol
  7. themightypen

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

What happened to nato's face???
  8. themightypen

Mt Beauty VDHS: NO TRANSPORT, PUSH RUNS ONLY!!!!!!!

i'm 12 and what is this?
  9. themightypen

Red Hill Downhill track location??

different red hill dunny...
  10. themightypen

delete plz xoxox

trollin hard
  11. themightypen

Geoff Woodgate

The trail tender himself ripping up some steep rocky trails in the Dandenong Ranges Melbourne Victoria. Song is:Less Unless by Civil Civic. Shot with a canon 60D, Canon 50mm f1.4 and Sigma 30mm f1.4 Edited By Luke Annells http://www.pinkbike.com/video/170522/
  12. themightypen

DH 224 evo

she sure is puuuuurrrty
  13. themightypen

2010 Whistler..... "3 2 1 RIDE" trailer pg 5

The donkey/carrot cam video was awesome, good quality too
  14. themightypen

Our first crack at a "proper" MTB vid (not just cam footage) Nail Can Hill,Albury,NSW

quite cool, i enjoyed it :) im looking forward to seeing some of you films a little later down the track when your a bit more experienced
  15. themightypen

Australias first Banshee Paradox 29er

oooooooh, shiny :D