Recent content by TheRidingDr.

1. TheRidingDr.

Helmets Stack hats?

Cheers wombat the orange one looks good on eBay will have to keep my eye out
  2. TheRidingDr.

Helmets Stack hats?

Yeah that would be alright pinks a satement I guess not sure what kind but yeah...
  3. TheRidingDr.

Helmets Stack hats?

yeah sure do
  4. TheRidingDr.

Helmets Stack hats?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has one of those original rose bank stack hats that they would like to get rid of happy to pay and dont mind what colour just want one. So if anyone has one just let me know happy to pay any postage aswell if not to expensive. cheers guys jordy
  5. TheRidingDr.

Maldon DH 2011

nice shots mate!! got any of #728 blue helmet black and gold tld pants and black jumper or blue and red tld jersey cheers
  6. TheRidingDr.

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

hey ads i was just wondering if i could grab the photos of me or when they be on your website or what ever? cheers
  7. TheRidingDr.

Post up your dirt jumping/ street machine

yeah true just start a thread or something on it
  8. TheRidingDr.

yeah i havnt been there since the dj's got flatened...
  9. TheRidingDr.

looks sick man!! possibly he pump track? hahah
  10. TheRidingDr.

yeah man ive seen them but only in 24.5 not 27.2 :( ps thats what gave me the idea :)
  11. TheRidingDr.

i was actually thinking about it today and decided cut 4 slits in the bottom of the post and being pivotal put i bolt (i already have) through the seat down the post and find the right thing to expand if ya get it? you can get post like that but i've only found them in 24.5 not 27.2
  12. TheRidingDr.

yeah man i think i saw this on pink bike you did a sick job of it i was actuall thinking of that on my ns as i want to ditch the clamp
  13. TheRidingDr.

Il get the ball rolling with my ns metopolis!
  14. TheRidingDr.

Trails around the Eastern Side of Melbourne?

agreed very much !!
  15. TheRidingDr.

What to shout at riders on the track

"do a trick" " you lost ya chain"