Recent content by thestitt

1. T

Riding around mogo and Bermagui?

Just did some googling, found the location, will head down from Canberra looking interesting
  2. T

Modding Trailer to take bikes...

thankyou flam'in thats exactley what Im after..
  3. T

Spacing for bikes on a bike rack

T_Rex that is an awesome set up. Is the crate bolted to the floor of the trailer??? What sort of width slots are they to fit the downhill tyres. I want to carry some D/H bikes in the future but don't have on at the monent to measure. I think I will do a setup like that. Thanks for the info
  4. T

Looking for a trail bike

Didn't intend on Hi jacking. Will just watch the results from a distance
  5. T

Thanks Cam Was planning on a few shuttles so probably not the best, but they seem like good value and nil damage..
  6. T

Awesome Dale that make sense. I run the tyre tube but it keeps getting sliced up. I spose I shoud change the question a little. I have two grip sports for the trailer, however I would like to try and carry 5-6 bikes in it and with 4 grip sports I reckon I'll only get 4 in it. So looking...
  7. T

Looking for a trail bike

I am Umming and arring about 29ers I love my 26' Trance so am waiting to hear of a 29' trance. How do these bikes compare to the geometry/feel of the trance...
  8. T

Suggest a Bike Hanging device for space saving storage/security

has anyone ever hung bikes like that in trailer for transport???
  9. T

Hey all A quick question. Back when I started riding I found the best bike rack for me was a trailer with a grip sport crank support in it. Reasoning was a good bike rack was going to cost a few dollars and I was able to get the trailer cheap enough justify it, as it also used for...
  10. T

2009/10 Australian Downhill Series Finals - Mt Stromlo (Juniors)

Just spent half an hour watching alot of your vids, fantastic work, great music, love the editing of footage to music, love the arty stuff, rider going through shot them focus on back ground etc. Really inspiring stuff, keep up the great work
  11. T

Newbis saying hi, with question about bike setup and learning the skills.

yeah the jump has been fixed the whole lead up to it I already drop the seat as far as it will go and its about that 5-8cm mark
  12. T

Newbis saying hi, with question about bike setup and learning the skills.

Hi all, Just a quick hello, I'm Stitt from ACT just got a 2010 Trance X1. Wanted a decent bike for years as my dads company imported GT's when I was younger so have been around decent bikes for a while. Borrowed a bike hit Stromlo and decided I like it, went and bought the trance, now i'm...