Recent content by TheT

1. TheT

marry me?

I think its a joke. Its just someone making a site for laughs. Have a look at this one http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/ i think it might even be funnyer. Edit: Yep its definatley a fake, you get a 404 error if you try to sign someone up.
  2. TheT

chermside hills...Brisvegas

It was such a shame when they did it. So so many hours of hard work gone! There were these dirt jump which were in the middle of no where there that had been around since before i can remember that they somehow found and destroyed.:mad: I dont think they will care about it though once the road...
  3. TheT

What to buy my MTB boyfriend?

Yeah, you should be able to get it from most book shops. My mate has a copy but when i went to buy one from borders there computer said they had it but it wasnt on the shelves so they said someone probably stole it! As for the present how about a mtb DVD, everyone loves those! Try Roam, New...
  4. TheT

question about bottom bracket

I would say not because usually on a standard BB the cranks sit out a bit from the bearings anyway, i would go an external bottom bracket all the way. Ps. Once you go external (particularley hollowtech) you wont go back.
  5. TheT

WTF is it with some of these new members?

I am not sure that the invitation system would work that well because the harder you make it for them the harder they try just because they think that by posting spam post they are somehow being a hero. Thats what happens when someone gets banned, they then make a new account, then they get IP...
  6. TheT

bored randomness

I don’t think so... For a start in the back flip photo his shirt has fallen down a bit (a sure sign that he actually is upside down) then if you look in the quarter pipe one every spoke is perfectly cut and even if they put it on a white background they still wouldn’t be that perfectly cut out...
  7. TheT

single speed or smaller cassette

Hmmm, I would go the casset. What do you mean by smaller casset, less gears or smaller range? If you put less gears you would need to change ur shifter and derraliour
  8. TheT

Best Australian cycling sites you visit besides Farkin.net?

Great minds think alike, we posted at pretty much the same time :p
  9. TheT

Best Australian cycling sites you visit besides Farkin.net?

Yeah its pretty good, its new though so not to many people have heard of it.
  10. TheT

New mountain bike website!

Ha! this is the 11th post ever in the general mtb section http://forums.farkin.net/archive/index.php/t-14.html. Click on the archive link down the bottom and you can look at all sorts of ancent 03 posts.
  11. TheT

Moderators wanted for new Mountain Bike website!

Derail the thread, hardly more save the thread from becoming an attact of the post whores;)
  12. TheT

SRAM X-7 or X-9

I actually like the 07 X-9 but the X-7 is still top gear, i did a bit of a search on the 07 X-9 and this guy seems to be pretty happy with them also http://www.wheel-world.net/thewheelforum/showthread.php?tid=81. Hope i helped:)
  13. TheT

You can be a member of both.:)
  14. TheT

Nice site. :)
  15. TheT

Moderators wanted for new Mountain Bike website!

I dont think thats going to be a problem most people are members of several different forum anyway. I am a member of farkin, mtbdirt, pinkbike and now wheel-world and i contribute to them equally.