Recent content by thomas crimmins

1. T

Dirt half pipe

Go for it! I've got a dirt half pipe near my house that I've built out of an old gully. I need to do some maintenance to it at the moment but it works really well (when the cows don't walk through it :(). Here's some current photo's and I'll put more up when I've go it looking good...
  2. T

canberra club round???

Hey Liam You guys should come down for the round. On Club race days, gates are open (except on very few occasions when they close them coz its too windy). We'll be racing the Champs track. Tom
  3. T

Thomas Crimmins visits Wollongong

Haaahhhhaaaahhhaaa! I care what you think? NOT!! :D Thanks Maurice for the great job you did making the video.
  4. T

DH rd 28/06

yes im going to just letting you know for same reason as Phil i am also bring 2 mates and just hoping that shuttles are going to be fairly quick as we will be driving bout 5 hrs for this clubby Tom
  5. T

"Izimu" - Cannibal in Zulu

hey mate, very nice bike looks alot like mine, just white and slightly lower end spec but still very nice bike
  6. T

Crash

haha i saw that u need to show me when u get some pics or whatever
  7. T

State round #3 Del Rio

hey mate can u please send any pics u have of number 735 riding a green morewood izimu with BOS suspension, Saturday wearing black and white TLD headline kit and sunday TLD history blue kit with shiny gold bits thomas_crimmins@hotmail.com thanks, tom
  8. T

09 Morewood Izimu - Update

28-30 is a bit too high for me, i ran 19 for one run at stromlo and didnt get a flat, rim out on every rock tho so i put a bit more pressure in. but now running maxxis freeride tubes on bout 23-26 psi and still no flats
  9. T

Thanks mate. That photo was taken at the top of the new section after snakes and ladders (by our favourite photographer Neil Thompson :D)
  10. T

I'll take the $5 but you can keep the "botton"? :D Yeah, won the U17's at Thredbo. Love Thredbo. Very happy with the performance of the Morewood and Bos. Can find a write up of the race on http://rouler.com.au/blog/
  11. T

Yer the shimano flat shoes are great, super grippy and durable also they are waterproof if you do up the strap properly
  12. T

Yep i'll be there, r u gonna go up and practice on friday or are u gonna practice on saturday
  13. T

Yeah, it was from the top of the fire road.
  14. T

Hey, I played with the "big boys" :D on Sunday at Thredders. The bike was so smooth and the more I ride it the more I am so happy with it. Pretty happy with my result on Sunday too. Podium in U17's Oceanias Support race: 1st Connor Fearon: 6:25.50 2nd Thomas Crimmins: 6:29.82...
  15. T

Yes they are such nice bars