Recent content by timm_

1. timm_

Patto's World Champs Experiance

nice shot's patto, too bad you can't spell! experience* haaaa! :)
  2. timm_

Patto > Rampfest > Ankles > Gayyyyy

at least your not twiddling your thumbs for as long as me! see you out riding in about 8 months when im better!
  3. timm_

Patto has QUIT MTB

bmx is gay. dont you dare. & for all this ''pwnd'' shit, piss off bmx's haha
  4. timm_

Should I buy Andreu Lacondeguy's old Kona DS? UPDATED! $2500 now!

lacondeguys bike = thraaashhhhheeddddd GRIPPER = needs a big slap after his posts, hahah
  5. timm_

720s are painfull?

dude, not to be a downer, but its pretty silly doing a 720 on a jump that size, you need a bigger hit & you should be right
  6. timm_

Guess What Everyone!

this post isnt a video kane? your a w*nker haha;)
  7. timm_

Leaf Cycles D.two -New pic-

i so want that bike
  8. timm_

Alan Hepburn & Chris Soinenen

nice vid kane. sucks my riding wasnt good enough to make the cut though maybe next time haha :)
  9. timm_

last years progression pics- flipwhip

wet dreams suck.
  10. timm_

F.A.R.K comp is over

haha stumbled across this thread & saw no one is entering! thought i might throw out a couple of vids where i do 3's, seeming i cant ride now because of my knee but check them. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/54857/ this one is behind some dork, but hey i'll enter for him, dayemmm at 1:10...
  11. timm_

Thanks Straitline, scar pic now!

haha! ive got the EXACT same scar on my right shin aswell! and even funnier that ive got Straitline's haha
  12. timm_

08 scott voltage selling

in my opinion, its not really about the weight of the bike. The way in which you progress in dirt jumping and street is getting comfortable with doing what your doing. a new bike is not going to help that much more, you just gotta strip what you can off that bike and then keep riding;
  13. timm_

R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

R.I.P ed, was really looking forward to riding with you soon. you will be missed by the whole riding community. - tim burford
  14. timm_

26'' vs 24''

24" is for giirrrrlllsssssss.
  15. timm_

Rampfest Sessions

yay less than one week till we go there!