Recent content by Timmy Bee

1. T

Larger spline drive sprockets.

Does anyone know who does larger spline drive sprockets? Probably 38t to be precise. Cheers.
  2. T

reversable profile hubs

I make conversation maybe once a year on this forum, generally to point out comments too stupid to let pass by me. I feel that as of this highlight, I've made a good contribution this year.
  3. T

Low Slung Frame

I hear razor makes something pretty similar to what you're after.
  4. T

BMX bike progress

Given trends, the future's not bright - http://taj.transworld.net/2009/02/02/the-bmx-bike-of-the-future/
  5. T

Custom bmx? - help

haha, there's about a million things i'd like to ask about your recommendations, urbansuburban, but i cant be bothered to type that much so i'll just ask about the part of your comment that stands out most prominently as, well, a bit stupid. why is a 21 inch top tube ideal....? as a...
  6. T

post up your bmx (s)

yeah, but plastic studs are still going to slip. but maybe as someone who likes to ride dirt thats why the thought of anything slippery seems retarded. i got nothing against a slammed seat, i only run mine an inch up, so that would be stupid of me. but yea, i dont think i'll go back to pivotal...
  7. T

post up your bmx (s)

i didnt say i did care. someone said that what he said was stupid and i said it was hilarious, and asked whats with the trend. and i'd actually like to know. cause from my experience, pivotals really arnt that great, and jc's are slippery enough unless your pedal is 100% dirt free and dry, i...
  8. T

post up your bmx (s)

haha, as if that was the best bit. i cant be really be fucked to argue if someone really wants to over this, but whats with the trend. every bike is looking the same. slammed pivotal, plastic pedals and brakeless.
  9. T

post up your bmx (s)

hahahahahahahaha. dude.... just... dude. he was talking about not spending time on forums, and you asked for photos and a bike check?
  10. T

BMX NOT on TV tonight 26/3/09, never believe the internet.

i am, much like a small child.
  11. T

BMX NOT on TV tonight 26/3/09, never believe the internet.

oh my, your whit and originality overwhelms me.
  12. T

My large-forked bikes

davo, monsters would serve a better purpose being used to knock some sense into you, or even used to beat up midgets, than they would on your STP.
  13. T

My large-forked bikes

hahaha, telling me to shut up wont make a hard tail with triples look any less ridiculous, nor make it any more functional.
  14. T

My large-forked bikes

fail ten characters....
  15. T

No dig no ride....

dale mate, theres been absolutely no help from the council, its just been the boys digging while its been wet. also, as louie said, we recignise what youve done for the sydney trail scene and that you know your shit so your welcome to come.