1. T

Sold Chris King Inset 2 Headset SOLD

I will take that... can you DM me and I will arrange payment
  2. T

Sold Evil - The Following (large) Dream Build

BUMP - priced at $4500
  3. T

Sold Evil - The Following (large) Dream Build

Item: Evil The Following (V1) size large Location: Sydney, Inner West Item Condition: Good -with lots of new bits Reason for selling: Getting something different Price and price conditions: $4800 Extra Info: XTR M9050 Di2 - 170mm cranks (XT 11-46 cs) XTR Trail brakes (180mm/160mm) XTR Trail...
  4. T

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

I think this hits the nail on the head. Usually when a shop goes under it owes money to wholesalers and to staff (unpaid super and leave etc), but in this case it seems all the people owed money are individuals who have paid for items or paid deposits on items. Maybe a couple of deposits here...
  5. T

Yes - credit card companies are able to offer this service as they have fees to both users (stores and credit card holders). This covers fraud and stuff with cards. (plus they still make heaps of money)
  6. T

Unfortunately I paid via direct debit as this was the only option available... In regards to Evil stepping in, yes it would be great if they did this but I am not holding my breath. At the end of the day the business was with Stu and Defcon. I have reason to believe that no orders were...
  7. T

From the liquidator today... I confirm that I was appointed Liquidator of Bushmad Pty Ltd formerly trading ad Defcon Cycles yesterday. With regards to any deposits paid for goods, at this stage these cannot be refunded. I will be sending out a circular to all creditors in the next few days...
  8. T

Post your all mountain bike

I call her Lateticia.
  9. T

Post your 29er!

Ready to shred!
  10. T

NSW SOLD Trek Fuel EX 9.8 29er with XTR Di2 upgrade (19.5)

MUST SELL this bike!
  11. T

$4200 with free shipping!
  12. T

Not Boost or super Boost, or Boost Plus.
  13. T

Bike has to go as new frame is getting built! Make an offer!
  14. T

I don't want to get the new wheels dirty wheeling it to the corner to shoot.