Recent content by toddcuth

1. T

VIC No Frills Friday Night Summer Series starts Friday 15th Nov 13 Geelong Mt Bike Club.

the course i loved the course last friday the new track climb was fun.
  2. T

VIC 2013 Forrest 6hr - Saturday 4th May

Fun Great trails, great vibe, fast racing, close racing= legs shagged today... thanks to all involved for a great day on our bikes.
  3. T

JetBlack 24 Hour Sydney 2012

thanks for the link keep em coming sounded like it was a hot one today.
  4. T

JetBlack 24 Hour Sydney 2012

results Hi does anyone know if there will be results going up on the interwebs somewhere for me to cheer on the crews from home??
  5. T

VIC 2012 State XC Championships - Mt Avoca on 18/11 (not 9/12?)

yeah same I would like to know if the track can be ridden on saturday cause i know there is another event being run on saturday??
  6. T

VIC VES Finale - 11th Nov 2012 - Buxton Bootcamp 6hr Enduro

great day out, track was sooo much fun my lower back was not very happy from being bashed around on the hardtail, but off camber and spider gully rocked, great vibe and it was nice being cheered on by all the gmbc crew in transition, i look forward to next year.
  7. T

i was on my stumpy hard tail and my mate was on his dually, i think its a hard tail course, im running a fast track on the front and renegade on the back, we only cruised around and i think it took around 52 mins but im not 100 % sure we were on the correct trail there were quite a few trails...
  8. T

love it. rode the track today for the first time, loved it. the planks in and out of transition/ timing will be interesting, and was wondering about that step down into that gully on track 2 i think , will there be pallets put down or something? cause you can carry some sweet speed into that...
  9. T

Otway Odyssey entries open - new course?

Hhmmm sounds interesting....
  10. T

yeah get out there boys, i might see you guys out on the yarra trails again every now and then.
  11. T

get back on it! mate with the weather getting better and better and the daylight longer and longer its hard not to be on the bike.
  12. T

VIC Southern Exposure 24 hour MTB festival 20-21 OCT

course profile Hi does anyone have a garmin file of the course?
  13. T

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

thank to all the crew that made the yowie a great race for me today very happy with my times this year, another awesome gmbc race. cheers Todd.