Recent content by Tomas

1. Tomas

26" HT Frame

Still here ! have messaged people. Just seeing if anyone with a tapered HT comes forward.
  2. Tomas

26" HT Frame

Item: 26" Hardtail frame. 135mm dropouts. Ideally with tapered head tube. Ideally Steel. Ideally 16-18" size to suit someone 5'10". Ideally trail/enduro/Am geometry. No pure XC race bikes. No pure DJ bikes. Think Cotic 26'er, SC Chameleon, On-One, DMR trailstar etc. Location: Straya if...
  3. Tomas

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey Snobbers... Does any one want a few hours work this weekend? I need to be in front of the camera for our new start up (rather than the guy taking the photos! what a change). Even though we're new with $0 cash flow, i'm not asking anyone to work for free (just don't ream me, pls!). Shoot is...
  4. Tomas

Happy 10 Year Anniversary - RB and 03 OG's

Far far far too long...
  5. Tomas

Just dont get road bikes for commuting

I switched to a roadie 2 years ago and have never looked back. Faster, more comfortable position and far more suitable gearing. For me, the answer is simple: I ride my roadie on the road, and mountain bike on the trails.
  6. Tomas

Pub Bike!

The english on their add and Facebook page makes baby jesus cry...
  7. Tomas

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks for your help & detailed response Ango. Looks like it'll be a trip to Canon HQ for me. I'm in Sydney and AFAIK they have a repair office in North Ryde... ... or maybe it's time to get something that can shoot HD video...
  8. Tomas

The Photo Snob Thread

Nothing. It's got me completely stumped.
  9. Tomas

The Photo Snob Thread

Friends, my 40D has got a chronic issue that i'd love any of you to shed some light on. I've got some commercial stuff coming up and i need this body but fucked if i can work out why it doesn't work. When I click the shutter, the mirror locks up and the camera shuts down. I need to pull the...
  10. Tomas

Another school shooting.

It's almost indefensible to promote the relaxing of gun laws anywhere in the world given the ONLY reason we're talking about this is because twenty young children and eight teachers were taken from this world in under five minutes. Should you ever need the service of someone with a gun for...
  11. Tomas

6 months commuting - Observations

Jesus what's with all the people upset about not getting a hello in the morning? If you want companionship buy a dog.
  12. Tomas

Time capsule. Yep i said it

A nice bottle of Chateau Lafite?
  13. Tomas

LAMs approved bike for a tall rider

Depends on the bike. The problem is the faster Enduros have tiny service intervals (300kms or less) which rule them out...
  14. Tomas

Woodman Saturn? Install it to Uranus.

Nothing to add, except that's probably the best thread title I've seen around here in a while. Nice.
  15. Tomas

The Great Cockpit Sale -delete please

John, What condition is the Thomson post and seat combo in? Any signs of wear or anything on the seat? The rails looking good? Cheers