1. T

QLD Sold

Price drop, now $2800!
  2. T

QLD Sold

Sold..........
  3. T

WA Sold please remove

Pm'ed last night Alo661, hopefully you got it?
  4. T

Sold

bumpity bump
  5. T

Sold

price Drop $2500!!
  6. T

140mm Rotor mounting for XTR IS caliper

Does anyone know what adaptor I need to run a 140mm rotor using a IS mount XTR caliper (i.e. no adaptor required for 160mm)? Frame is standard IS.
  7. T

Sold

price Drop $2600!!
  8. T

4 0r 5 inch rotor for rear?

Speaking of, how do you mount a XTR caliper for use with a 140mm rotor on the rear, considering that XTR calipers are IS mount(i.e. no adaptor required for use with 6" rotor on the rear)? Is there some midget adaptor that is used or something?
  9. T

Sold

now $2800..
  10. T

XC Bike Choices...

Hi guys and gals, Firstly, does anyone know the weight of the GF Supercaliber? Considering getting one.. I work in a bike shop so I'll be getting something from a brand that we sell of course. I'll put Racing Ralph's and convert to tubeless on whatever bike I get. Still havent decided if I...
  11. T

Best XC shoe/pedal combo?

wieght isn't a massive issue, as the bike i'm running is 9.1kg already. how are time's for ease of entry? But yeah, mainly looking at the best stuff, otherwise i'd just use my M085's and eggbeaters.
  12. T

Best XC shoe/pedal combo?

Hi guys/girls, just wondering if anyone has had much xc/enduro racing experience on a high end shoe pedal combo? I'm thinking XTR pedals with either M300's, or Sidi Dragon 2's, or Northwave Raptor Carbon's. I've been using eggbeater's and I'm after something more secure and a more...
  13. T

Sold

All info here: http://pedalbite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10294&p=106274#p106274 NOW $2500!! Free shipping!
  14. T

i bent my argyles

i bent my argyle 302 also, its either just the steerer or the crown and steerer together. only used for about 3 months, not hucked or anything, im only 64kg and certainly not a hack anyone else bend theirs in that area?
  15. T

Bring out your fads!

E-stays anyone?