Recent content by tommydanger

1. T

Post your all mountain bike

My Scott Ransom
  2. T

Baby seat for Scott Ransom?

thanks for the info!! I reckon its probably best to just put a seat on my pub bike rather then the Scott.
  3. T

Baby seat for Scott Ransom?

Weird question, but does anyone know if I can fit some sort of baby seat to this bike? Not the trailer type but onboard type. Baby is about 10 months old 10kg.
  4. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

so, as time goes on, my back brake was getting more and more movement in the lever. Take to LBS for bleed, and low and behold, its no longer squeeky when i get her back. Now riding hard for about one week and suddenly, its freaking massive squeaky again. Really weird. Anyway, getting...
  5. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

ok so i ground the rim, but still noisy. If ya reckon its fine then i'm not worried. But its like so freakin loud, people stop in their tracks when they see/hear me coming!! I wouldn't mind the attention if i had a bit of skill, but i'm still learning ya know!!
  6. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

i think youtube just answered my question. Thanks!!!
  7. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

no, what does this mean?
  8. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

Got myself a new trials bike and first ride yesterday the back brakes are SUPER LOUD and squeaky. And i mean, like people were blocking their ears when they heard it. Is this normal? This is my first trials bike. Its a ONZA Limey 26" Ta
  9. T

Anyone bought bikes from Trialscabana.com ?

i was looking at getting the 26" Echo bike. Thats the cheapest i've seen it. Retails for $1100 in Sydney. Did you actually buy from china? If so where bouts? Thanks
  10. T

Trials youtube of the week

that drop at 2:00 is madness!!!!
  11. T

What The Hell Is That S#!T??????????

^^^ looks similar the the BMW pan-leaver syspension still in use today. Doesnt work well though. hahaahah.
  12. T

Is DH only for the younguns?

Ourimba is the perfect place to start DH i think. Not any real big jumps and reasonably smooth. Compared with Threadbo and Canberra anyway!! I'm just starting DH at age 30 and found the best advice is to wear as much protective gear as physically possible. Gives me bigger balls anyway!!
  13. T

Bureaucrat's Errors Mean closure for Manly Dam

went for a look on the weekend but didnt ride the track. Erosion is bad but that's just how it gets after weeks of rain. I got no problem with a rental company using the track, same as any other public place in the country.
  14. T

Fireman Pants

I used to make them at my work and yeah like everyone else says, YO GUNNA SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!! They are made from a material called PROBAN which is about 420 denier. Which is farkin thick...!!! Better to just get dirt bike trousers.
  15. T

Newbie from Sydney Yo'all

Hellow Farkin!!!! What a sweet site. Wish I know bout it about a year ago before i forked out $$$ for a new bike at the local store. Love the classified section , DROOL!!!!! I ride a 07 Trek hardtail. Love Manly dam, ourimba and city rides with the crew some Thursday nites...