Recent content by Tonio87

1. Tonio87

Am I crazy for not wearing a helmet.

well, it's recommended to wear a helmet if you're going to do single or double blacks when you're riding aggressively as you might crack your head open from a crash, AND if you're out street riding with a mtb, especially when you're in the city when there's cops around. But in my opinion...
  2. Tonio87

Post your all mountain bike

The lever's alright, it's not that much of a hassle when i want it moving. I mean I'd have to take off one hand off the bar while mid-speed. It's the first time i had one of these lever droppers before but overall it's better than no dropper.
  3. Tonio87

Selling my mountain bike

Spot on, want them gone!
  4. Tonio87

Don't want to sell her at the moment, just got her a few days ago and I love it :) Her size's a medium and The pedals are super sweet ;)
  5. Tonio87

Selling my mountain bike

Thanks, man, I'll get with the program real soon. : thumb:
  6. Tonio87

Specialized Enduro Comp 2014 26" Can't wait to take her out on the dirt :) Specs as follows: Shimano XT deore m-785 brakes Saint pedals KS e-ten dropper Octane one 770mm bars Ice tech and XT 160mm rotors ODI Aaron Gwin Signature SRAM X7 Shifter with X9 10 speed mech Blackspire 32t chainring...
  7. Tonio87

Hi all, from Melbourne

No worries at all mate, and fair enough, I'll take note of that...
  8. Tonio87

Hi all, from Melbourne

Yeah they're rugged arlight, and I used to ride the downhill and rugged stuff to the abandoned quarry with my mates, usually the trail's are used by 4 wheel drives and what not.
  9. Tonio87

Hi all, from Melbourne

Cheers mate, not all that keen to do road gaps myself and thanks for the advice :)
  10. Tonio87

Hi all, from Melbourne

Hey fellas, forgot to post a proper introduction to this forum. Tony from Melbourne, started mountain biking around 4 years ago, from riding the quarry to riding at you yangs. I don't ride to a be a pro, but for just the fun of it. I mostly ride enduro/all-mountain and I love it, I'm super keen...
  11. Tonio87

Selling my mountain bike

Alright, sweet. Thanks!
  12. Tonio87

Selling my mountain bike

Sorry if I posted the wrong topic for this forum, still very new to this website.....
  13. Tonio87

Selling my mountain bike

Hi all, just new to this website. I'm still trying to get my way around on to how I sell my bikes through here, and I'm having trouble. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!