Recent content by tonka_202

1. tonka_202

foam pit

i've built a foam pit and we had it - 1.8m deep 5m wide 6m long and that is a perfect size and the kicker was about 6ft
  2. tonka_202

tonk a pom

968. after 5 mins all the way to the SCG
  3. tonka_202

Admit your (or other's) workshop f'ups...

your a fool, you saw what you were paying for, it is your own fault, the shop must be a very good shop to give you an stp1, because i bet alot of people wouldn't. also you say alot of things went wrong, why didnt you stop after the first thing went wrong.
  4. tonka_202

If you have a spare hour and a half...

yer cus u know how a 5 year old girl acts dont u mate, what are u. and remember u told me just to send them so u can see them then you would send the money, who the fu*k would do that, now keep posting here if u want to be a little sh*t or PM me and act like a real man. the only reason i kept...
  5. tonka_202

no i will post here to warn people not to trade with you. you wanted me to send the forks first u loser, i tried to tell you thats not how things worked. TOOL. if you want to lie pm me. dont bitch what people dopnt want to read.
  6. tonka_202

nah actually i was just pointing out that you are an idiot to beleave this conspiracy. but if you do want to go onto that subject i bealeave that you tried to steal off me by only paying the deposit trying to make me send the forks and then you wouldnt send any more money.
  7. tonka_202

stpzeroridah your an idiot, its been said a thousand times, so ill say it again, the terroists where real, the US government arnt that silly to kill all there own people. Your an idiot.
  8. tonka_202

bike-update

omg an STP. looking good mate.
  9. tonka_202

delete vvvvvvvvv

good stem off a sweet specalized 415 if you are intrested? will do great deal!
  10. tonka_202

delete...(not) found

have dj3's, tiny cosmetic scratch in the arch, works fine. will do mates rates. only $$$200 pm me if intrested.
  11. tonka_202

Playing Around With Picasa

i pretty sure i have that photo on my cam, i took it! but yer good work
  12. tonka_202

Which BMX bike for around $600?

my friend is selling his bmx, well about to and if you want i can hook you up with him, it has 3-piece cranks and all parts except the fram and wheels have been upgraded, if you are intrested pm me.
  13. tonka_202

bike-update

if only it wasnt an STP frame
  14. tonka_202

B-Hive Session 56k killer!

macca ur hot
  15. tonka_202

chat-town~~~~~~the best of 280 photo's! (now wearing girl pants for extra goodness)

but there from difrent angles and look so mad with the sun and stuff