Recent content by TonyMax

1. TonyMax

What are you listening to NOW?

I picked this up at lunch time for the drive home, reviews say it's ~30 minutes, I should get through it all before I even get home :).
  2. TonyMax

Racing - Mt Gladstone Cooma November 2017

I know the club was cutting trails on the weekend I'm just not sure where.
  3. TonyMax

Not sure exactly what you are after but have a look here: https://www.trailforks.com/region/mount-gladstone-17697/map/ I don't know which trails they will use for the races though.
  4. TonyMax

I'm not involved with running this but it's my home mountain and a great place to ride. http://visitcooma.com.au/events/mt-gladstone-mtb-bike-race/
  5. TonyMax

Little Things You Love

My mum lives on Pacific Crescent, my grandparents and my great grandmother also lived there. I love that place. Your place looks like it's on the high side of Pacific Cres which prompted me to ask but I might be wrong.
  6. TonyMax

Little Things You Love

You in Maianbar?
  7. TonyMax

Little Things You Love

12 Strava PRs including the full loop on lap 5 of 5 of my local mountain on Saturday. I'm either getting technically better or more fearless or stronger. :)
  8. TonyMax

ACT SOLD: 2015 Avanti Torrent S7.2 Large

Item: 2015 Avanti Torrent S7.2 Size L Location: Canberra Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Too Many Bikes Price and price conditions: $1,990 (make an offer) Extra Info: Grab a bargain! Excess to my needs and very lightly ridden, this great NZ-designed Enduro bike presents as...
  9. TonyMax

Trading access FAQ

Hi Overlords, "Trading requests are usually processed at least once a week." I've had a request in for more than a week so this is just a polite request for someone to review it please. Cheers, Tony
  10. TonyMax

Public servants and social media

There's a problem upstairs...
  11. TonyMax

Public servants and social media

Second to what? Scorpio? Chili cook off?
  12. TonyMax

Little Things You Love

I've got Monday off!!! Yeah bitches!!! :)
  13. TonyMax

CO2 Cartridge inflators - worth trying?

For anyone who hasn't used them before they come with the little foam sleeve because they get firkin cold when you use them. Freezer burn on your fingers isn't a fun thing. Use the sleeve.
  14. TonyMax

That gay marriage thing........

My main hobby is dog showing, a social scene packed full of homosexuals of many and varied genders. Some of the most beautiful people I know are homosexuals and some of the nastiest are not. As I've said on the BookFace, if they end up doing the fucked up optional postal plebishite thing...
  15. TonyMax

CO2 Cartridge inflators - worth trying?

On a roadie with 700C wheels the normal 16g cartridge is just enough for one tyre. Your local Aldi may still have stock of these for $10 they were on sale a couple of weeks ago, comes with one cartridge to see if you like it. They might be in the locked cabinet in your local store: I have...