Recent content by trailburner

1. trailburner

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=10S776hc7pzolKgDmXtXa9e49bQU&ll=-33.28554447443462%2C151.3755669598694&z=15 Fox Superflow trail update: there has been a lot of work done to the Ourimbah trails giving us a few more options to race. That's why we have amended the trails a little...
  2. trailburner

Dear Rocky Trail Entertainment...

Hi Poodle, Thanks for the feedback. The above post is correct - please email me directly next time as I only saw this post by accident. To quickly comment on your suggestions: 1. I agree - more signs, warnings would be good. I was hoping that with all the bunting/racemarkers/tents etc it's...
  3. trailburner

Whichever one is in better nick on the day. Rode around a little to check things out but not enough yet to make a final call.
  4. trailburner

Championships trackmaps Here are the 3 trails we have on offer for the Champs in a little over a week - we might still throw a few variations in:
  5. trailburner

That road in is a highway compared to what we had to drive in to get to Killi a few weeks back :-)
  6. trailburner

1 race - Fox Rollercoaster over 2 days. But you will also get points for the new Trailstar series the the clubs of the north are running.
  7. trailburner

Next stop: Kempsey! http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-registration.html 2 days - 4 trails each day - 8 runs in total.
  8. trailburner

yes we still have a few spots. Come and see us tomorrow morning.
  9. trailburner

The road in to the Killingworth event centre is quite slippery after all the rain. If you don't have an AWD or 4WD car you might be better off to park on the bitumen road and ride in. The worst part of the road is in the first 300m after that it gets better. When you get to the big puddle stay...
  10. trailburner

Fox Rollercoaster weather and track update: Forecast for the weekend is great but we do expect some rain in the next 2 days. To make sure we have the best trails we have added another trail on the Enduro hill on the right when you drive in and we won't be using the XC trail for the race. That...
  11. trailburner

Fox Rollercoaster ‪#‎Superflow‬ hydrated by Camelbak Round 4 Track Report: despite all the rain in recent weeks the Killingworth trails are in pretty good shape. We will use slight variations of the 3 trails we had on offer last year. This includes the Fox trail which in my opinion is the...
  12. trailburner

Still in Schladming and heading to J's parents now who live in the SouthEast corner. We're flying back Friday. Looks like we will just miss each other. Hopefully Leogang was a blast!
  13. trailburner

I haven't decided on any trails at all so far. Happy to look at different ones. Ideally I'd like to have 4 in total as they will all be relatively short. If you have maps for me I will look at them all. Off to Schladming/Austria today to ride mountains until my knees explode :-)
  14. trailburner

NSW Shimano MTB GP 2016

University of Newcaste partnership All solo entrants of the Shimano MTB GP Round 4 (Ourimbah) hosted by Rocky Trail Entertainment will be eligible to receive a free performance testing session with the University of Newcastle (UoN) sport science department. This opportunity is available to male...