Recent content by tranceup

1. tranceup

Sold please delete

Item: 34T AND 36T RACE FACE ATLAS BASH RINGS Location:NEWCASTLE Item Condition:34 IS BRAND NEW NEVER USED, 36 WAS USED AND HAS SOME LIGHT SCRACTHES BUT NO DINGS OR BENDS Reason for selling:NOT NEEDED Price and price conditions:$20 EACH POSTED Extra Info: Pictures: YEP
  2. tranceup

Please remove sold

Item: Bontrager Rhythm Tubeless Ready 20mm Front 26' wheel., These have a DT Swiss hub and was standard on a Trek remedy in 09' Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Pretty good, few minor scratches but no dings. Hasn't been used for over 3 yrs. May need new Rim Strip for tubeless set up. Reason...
  3. tranceup

Sold please delete

sorry had some upload issues.
  4. tranceup

Sold please delete

this is now sold
  5. tranceup

Sold please delete

Still available, Open to offers within reason, they are cheap enough as is so be realistic
  6. tranceup

Sold please delete

Price drop Price Drop $300 and they are yours, great fork in excellent condition going cheap.
  7. tranceup

XC Hardtail Norco Nitro Large w' upgrades

Sold please delete Sold sold sold
  8. tranceup

BUMP Open to offers, feel free to throw one out there
  9. tranceup

Item : 2010 Norco NItro XC Hardtail Large with upgrades Location : Newcastle (delivery may be possible as im a rep and cover a reasonable territory of NSW), talk to me if this helps and ill see if i can help. Reason for selling : just dont use it, i bought it to commute on and because im a...
  10. tranceup

Sold please delete

Sold sold sold
  11. tranceup

Do I play God and kill three Fox puppies?

If its taken 2 days of internet forum posts and theres still no resolution the chances are the foxes will have grown up and died of old age well before a decision is reached from this fine upstanding member of the roturburn community. How society has changed, lets talk about a trivial question...
  12. tranceup

Attracting event sponsors

Flynny, if its just about clubs, you need more members. What attracts more members = more benfits of being involved with a club. Now given alot of people in this sport dont want to race, and the primary focus of a club being racing then you have an inherent problem in the sport. So maybe a...
  13. tranceup

Attracting event sponsors

There is barely a weekend left that there isn't at least 1 big event, some times 2 or 3 across the different disciplines, I reckon thats the problem in itself. Its over saturated in my opinion and therefore sponsors will pick the eyes out of where their money goes for maximum benefit. How...
  14. tranceup

Lefty. Crazy idea?

hey Opsi, sorry you miss interpret. Wasnt trying to say that std forks are lighter than leftie more so that in general they are lighter than they used to be and perform better. i realise the lefty is stiff and they work, but for me i cant really see a massive benefit for the bother. theres...
  15. tranceup

Lefty. Crazy idea?

mate of mine did this on an XTC a couple yrs back. All worked ok but in the end he was left wondering why he bothered. DC forks are lighter and work better than ever these days. Gimick factor wins but other than that cant see the point.