Recent content by trav189

1. T

singlespeed conversion for stp1 07

im asking a question i want to no what people run on there bicycles preferely mountain bikes with singlespeed kits. I want to know wht cranks they run and stuff like that
  2. T

singlespeed conversion for stp1 07

Hey fellow farkineers Im sick of of chain guides and box guides and all that crap. So i was wondering what everyone else runs (eg. cranks,bb,chains,cassetes and sprockets) i have a stp1 07 all the drivetrain is stock, and i mostly ride the local skatepark. :D
  3. T

Time to boast about your worst injuries

i nose cased a double over the handlebars soon to realiase that i had dislocated me elbow had surgery that arvo had a cast for two weeks after 2 weeks they x-rayed it some more soon to find out they had broke it wen they put it back in place. so i had a cast for another 3 weeks
  4. T

Kurrajong rd 3 wsmtb

# 844 i think, camo jersey,blue and white glory
  5. T

Grips

hey julz i already got some from phantom
  6. T

Grips

ok ill go down to my local bike shp and see if theve got some.
  7. T

Grips

:) Hey im looking for some new grips. :) What: lock-on Grips they can be near new but not to worn Price range/Willing to Pay: Between $20 and $50 Location: sydney/camden Extra Info: any colour will do travis
  8. T

SOLD - Delete

grips are they still for sale travis,
  9. T

2005 Kona Stinky Supreme **sold, pls delete**

has it been raced
  10. T

2005 Kona Stinky Supreme **sold, pls delete**

Stinky Supreme thats farkin sweet
  11. T

Aussie is too good!! LET IT DIE!

f#@$in awesome
  12. T

A Good Downhill Bike

ok thanks guys
  13. T

TEMPLATE around $2000

hey, I would like to buy TEMPLATE
  14. T

A Good Downhill Bike

around $2000
  15. T

A Good Downhill Bike

Hey guys, im really interested in downhill races what would be a good bike to start downhill racin on. Thnks Travis