Recent content by Trialsguy

1. Trialsguy

NSW SOLD 2014 Specialized Camber Evo Expert carbon (Med)

Item: 2014 Specialized Camber Expert Evo Carbon Size Medium Location: NSW Northern Beaches - can ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Updating to the 2016 model soon. I love this bike and want another one! Price and price conditions: $3,999 Extra Info: 2014...
  2. Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports/Ns Dealer

Ozmanick, Just saw your PM and replied to it. Cheers, Ben.
  3. Trialsguy

SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

SOLD I am sad to see it go, but glad it will be getting the use it deserves!
  4. Trialsguy

Post your all mountain bike

2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" Here is my 26" AM Machine. 10.8kg Its basically 2 bikes in one. I have two shocks and linkage set-ups. One is 140mm with 1deg steeper head angle and the other is 150mm and 1deg slacker. Its actually up for sale now that I have the new Enduro. $4,999...
  5. Trialsguy

SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

Only $4,999 now. Bargain! this thing is a current 2013 model that RRP's for $10,000
  6. Trialsguy

Still available... Will accept reasonable offers.
  7. Trialsguy

I'm 181cm. According to the Specialized sizing chart this bike will suite riders from 165cm - 180cm but I know of many riders up to 185 on the Medium size as its a little more maneuverable.
  8. Trialsguy

This beautiful bike deserves a good home, its depressing seeing it just sit there....
  9. Trialsguy

Item: 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo Carbon 26" Medium Location: Sydney - can Ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Near New - see pics Reason for selling: Just scored two bikes to replace this one. Price and price conditions: $4,999firm Extra Info: This bike is a completely custom...
  10. Trialsguy

For all those skeptical about XX1 don't be, the chain has not fallen off once, and Ive had a bit of experience with it on other long travel bikes too. Its pretty amazing stuff. It came with a guide but I removed it. Look at all the pro's racing WS Enduro on XX1 - no guides. As for the bike...
  11. Trialsguy

Haha Thanks Aanon photo was taken while I was setting it up! It's on now.
  12. Trialsguy

I work in the industry so I got a cracking deal on it.
  13. Trialsguy

After 6 months of injuries and not a lot of riding I have been saving and planning this build - my ultimate trail bike. Here it is! Don't ask me how she rides yet, as I am still recovering from a broken hand so have only played with it on the street. Its insanely plush and throws around like a...
  14. Trialsguy

Hardtail Frame options in Raw

Sorry yeah we had a corrupted file last week. website is all sorted if you want to check out all the Octane specs etc www.ribbed.com.au/store