Recent content by trouble

1. trouble

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

looking for an entry Hi all, totally forgot about the capping on entries this year. If anyone has entry and can't make it, let me know I'd love to still go. Cheers Ps. Also posted in buy/sell race entries.
  2. trouble

NSW Rollercoaster Rd.1 Looking to Buy

Hi, looking to buy an entry for Rollercoaster Flow Enduro Rd.1, if anyone can't go I'd love to take their entry off them, with obvious money benefits. Cheers
  3. trouble

Where to buy suits & business shirts?

+1 got my Hugo Boss suit pants/jacket for $1200 with tailoring. Normally if your looking for quality I can highly recommend mrporter.com amazing aftersales service for no fuss returns ext. they have sizing experts and sizing charts fit for every item. Just ordered my first Alexander McQueen...
  4. trouble

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Link seems to be working, thanks for taking pictures. You may remember me as crazy solo heckler up top waiting for first runs.
  5. trouble

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Any chance you can check the link, I keep getting a load error. Anyone else had this issue?
  6. trouble

Report from Thursday. Friday conditions little bit of rain or lots of due made for a very tacky bottom third dried out by midday tracks riding really well still. Did a times run at 9:30, I think we'll be seeing the top times as low as 8:30-9 minutes. Good luck racing today
  7. trouble

Track review Rode all day today, weather is all time prime, a few mils of rain wouldn't go short of making the track tacky and wash some loose gravel off for tomorrow and Saturday. Sun felt like it was beating down all day, the track is riding pretty darn well. A few corners that are...
  8. trouble

NSW Sold!!!

Doesn't look like it's changed... ironically both my ex sundays are for sale atm.... The frame is a medium (17") originally a team model frame with heaps of upgrades. Very nice bike.
  9. trouble

I really like the idea of stages, more like a rally. I think it could be really exciting, future events where you have one stage or two on a day and have an event over two days with multiple stages that all differ to let differing capabilities shine ie. a very technical descent and one day more...
  10. trouble

Yeah i think 1 bike would have been more even. for thredbo i cant see an advantage to a lighter, smaller travel bike and i dont have a DH bike so how will it be evened out? They have the poll for the possible chance of combined run times. If they don't combine it I don't see why they...
  11. trouble

Guys, just checking, I assume the rego cost includes Saturdays lift pass, is it possible to get discounted lift passes for friday or sunday? Second question, for the enduro race being thredbo are we required to wear a full face or is open face going to be allowed? I keep looking struggling to...
  12. trouble

My first race back after 2 years (only ever raced downhill prior). I have to say the vibe and organisation was fantastic. I made a rookie error of too many practice runs and got muscle cramps during my race runs. I loved the downhill track, a good example of a enduro race. Side note; I...
  13. trouble

If its cold a tld race kit pants white red. If it's warm just black shorts and a dark jersey of sorts. (I'm laughing cause thats going to be probably 75% of the people riding). My stumpy evo is black with yellow fluro stripes haha
  14. trouble

Hahah I should change it, haven't have a dher for a long time. Nor been on these forums either. Noted that if I had a dher I'be be taking both my stumpy and dher. If you see me please say hi, I'm going up on my own, not sure if anyone I used to ride with will be there so it'l be good to meet...
  15. trouble

Hows the tracks holding up? dusty dry tacky? Many people there?