Recent content by Troy

1. T

No Foot Cans, Etc...

Cans Na not long, a day of persistence, then a week to get comfortable and tweak, only learnt that new style today
  2. T

Step up in anglesea

Ya mate i know what u mean. i got a place in fairhaven and its fukin gay that they trashed the bmx track, do u know where the new location is 4 the new BMX track jump park thingy they planning? also have u seen the sk8 park they building in Lorne? i am planning to build sum big ass trails in...
  3. T

Done

hey nathan i will be there this sunday to watch, i get a lift though as after i saw u dis mornin went ridin aand broke my collar bone and muked up my shoulder and wrist reeaaallll good lol cyas mate troy
  4. T

Done

Give the dude a break. No one gives a shit if u can't be there so don;t bother posting if ur not. I met him on saturday and hes a great bloke and is doing the right thing so don't fuk him around, especially when u will probably just turn up at use them wid out helping. Just make an effort. Most...
  5. T

hardtail frames wat r the best

Hey i sorry to say guys but all ur frames suk balls lol, i got a kona cowan and it kicks tha shit out of all that cromo shit. so suks to u all, u want a real bike get a cowan
  6. T

Superman SeatGrab and others......

lol ya serbia. lol i got new bars man, and yeah i got my new Cowan frame to, just got to sell my bighit and build it up will be insane fun man oh and i can 360 at da sk8 park now on Ryans hardtail cant wait 4 mine lol
  7. T

ha ha mark U have a retarted arm, check my left arm when i am doing the suicide tounge poke! lol. its retarted!
  8. T

I am partly hooked up with Kona "Connections..", lol, and yeah we r making a movie but problably never get it done
  9. T

Funny Sh*t arn't they!
  10. T

I'm Not sure if this will work but whatever, worth a try Superman Seat Grap No Foot One Hander No Foot Can X-Up Whip
  11. T

02 or 03 model kona scab frame

i don;t know where ur from but u can buy a whole scab (don't know the year but its the blue one) from VicMTB for like $900 they have two in stock at the moment i think and might even if u r lucky sell u just the frame...if u r lucky good luck though
  12. T

Dirt jumps

Watsonia arn't bad but they have a scary run in. (off camber gravel) they are right on the train line in a old BMX track. There are jumps at lylidale, and other spots. Play it by ear. There is always the council jumps in Ivannhoe and there are always others around their too.
  13. T

kona stuff or specialized p2

They are both good bikes but they have their downsides. both got kick arss frames, cranks but then they are differnet. The P.2 has scary forks and a mate of mine snapped his arch just doing XC stuff. But the Stuff has pretty average components though. Plus if you get a p.2 get a large or mabey...
  14. T

24" rear for dj

i have a rear 24 on my DH bike and it rocks. My mates have bikes with dual 24's, 26's and one of each. My opinion is for a hard tail if you are running a 24 you should run dual 24s because it feels better then one and the other
  15. T

2002 norco 4hun for sale

Anyone interested in this bike should have a look becsause it is absolutly nuts. So solid.