Recent content by ttnguyen133

1. ttnguyen133

Newly Released Bikes General

Jeez the 2021 Meta AM is like a full kg heavier than last year... Will wait for some riders reviews and thoughts but I don't think I can pass up the Capra at this point.
  2. ttnguyen133

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Great day at Maldon yesterday. Some sections were pretty rough but was otherwise running pretty good and fun as always. Was the first time there for a few of the beginner guys and the first runs were pretty nerve racking and hilarious as they haven't seen anything like it before.
  3. ttnguyen133

Oh Maldon is already rough enough as is haha. Have some beginner/intermediate friends so not sure if it's going to be bit too much (would only be doing the valley and city link). Fortunately, have a ute to self shuttle with cos a friend who only comes once in a blue moon is coming, so trying to...
  4. ttnguyen133

Has anyone ridden at Maldon recently? Are the trails running okay? Planning to maybe head there tomorrow.
  5. ttnguyen133

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Raced the Buller Gravity Enduro yesterday. It was a tough slog as my fitness is bang on zero. I walked up every single liaison and was I think the last person to complete the course. Been relying too much on gravity shuttles :p. Apart from the pedally stages, was pretty happy with how I placed.
  6. ttnguyen133

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

We did the cascades trail yesterday. Conditions were a touch warm but otherwise almost perfect. We are not a fit bunch so the physicality of the trail wrecked us haha. Took some fire road alternatives and didn't do the very last bit to Marysville and this took us almost 5 hours to 'complete'...
  7. ttnguyen133

Looking at new pedals. Where did you buy these from?
  8. ttnguyen133

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Seems like they're doing that arrangement to hopefully drive up some extra business to their Cafe for people finishing their rides before going home. It sucks but it seems like it's one of the main incentives for them to run shuttles. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. ttnguyen133

Who’s doing Mackayos?

Thanks for the tip! Gave them a call and looks like this is what I'll be doing. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. ttnguyen133

Who’s doing Mackayos?

It'll be my first time this year too. Bit concerned about getting some snow chains though. Will be driving to Bright Friday night, so all the stores will be closed by then. Gotta be on the mountain at 7am and stores don't start opening till 7am... How are you guys dealing with this?
  11. ttnguyen133

How much did you drop your tyre pressures by?
  12. ttnguyen133

Injuries. What's your story?

Wow guys, Solosite gel is awesome stuff. This is the difference in just one day from yesterday to today (Day 4). Expecting fresh baby skin any day now. My knee on the other hand, seems to be infected? It's very sore to the touch still with little bits of yellow discharge.
  13. ttnguyen133

Injuries. What's your story?

It's nothing compared to what some of you guys have gone through, but this is the damage I received from my crash this past weekend.
  14. ttnguyen133

Ate it pretty hard today :p. My riding was just off this morning, being very stiff and uncomfortable in the air (evident by the small gap jump just 15s prior). With already having a few sketchy moments prior, a last moment's hesitation on whether to jump this tiny double sealed the deal...
  15. ttnguyen133

VIC Victorian Downhill Series 2019/20 season dates

Keen to take part in VDHS for the first time. Is Barjarg as gnarly as it seems?