Recent content by Tubbsy

1. Tubbsy

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Ah you'll be fine. I ordered in Jan for an end of Feb departure. To be fair they cancelled without complaint and refund was very quick.
  2. Tubbsy

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

I had to can my snowinn order a couple of months back because it wasn't going to make it in time for departure. Problem was that items showing as in stock turned out to be at distributors who then took so long I never got to test the shipping speed. If you'd not going for another couple of...
  3. Tubbsy

Transition Spire

How much is the NSR Mezzer treatment if you don't mind telling? The website says very little about what's available.
  4. Tubbsy

USOR, Hard tail

Love it. Hope the recovery goes well.
  5. Tubbsy

205x65 shock on a prophet

Nah, look at the top of the image, see how the mount goes the full width of the shock body? Your frame will need one that looks like this:
  6. Tubbsy

You know you're getting old when ...

3) people get annoyed by you're grammar and don't reach you in time - you'se real old
  7. Tubbsy

You laugh you lose

Haha my first thought was pathology courier
  8. Tubbsy

What does your day look like?

You let the Haro and the sausage do that in public? Desgustang.
  9. Tubbsy

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

I'm pervertedly enjoying the image of a Haro impregnating a sausage.
  10. Tubbsy

Trails around Wagga or Tumbarumba?

They've started, you can follow along here: https://www.facebook.com/cycletumbarumba Something that's pretty cool is that the community pitched in to buy the land needed to do this.
  11. Tubbsy

Ha. Last time we tried that for a fun car for $100k the conversation was sapped of fun within minutes.
  12. Tubbsy

$180k buys this palace. If we got 180 burners to put in $1000 each we could start some kind of commune.
  13. Tubbsy

The government grant is for $3.4m and is meant to deliver the following: This project aims to utilise Tumbarumbas iconic backdrop, Mt Tumbarumba, to build 65km of new trails (5km hiking, 10km of shared hiking/MTB ascending, 50km of descending MTB trail) catering for all skill levels, to create...
  14. Tubbsy

Talbingo MTB Park Cancelled

Revisitng this, Talbingo missed out on the government funding to make this happen. Looks like it's Tumbarumba who won out. https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/trails-around-wagga-or-tumbarumba.204511/#post-3586852 A fair bit quicker to get to Tumbarumba from both Wagga and...
  15. Tubbsy

Whispers are there's a new Ripmo due, so that may have something to do with it.