Recent content by tubby74

1. T

Little Things You Hate

bought 3 tickets to an event, which i need to print out. the tickets barcodes come on pages1,4 and 7, the rest being terms and conditions. can no one run a ticketing company with any common sesne?
  2. T

Electric Vehicles etc

when accelerating from 0, i sometimes wish i had the LR, but when on a nice windy b-road the all the time torque in the rwd makes it so responsive and quite fun despite the weight
  3. T

The cooking thread

where's our invitations?
  4. T

The cooking thread

just made a prik king pork for lunch. Pretty simple with the curry past, took about 25 minutes from prep to eating and very nice. added a couple of chillies which probably took it out of the realms of a family dinner, but makes a good option to get away from the computer when working from home
  5. T

The last movie you've last watched last

never played the games but the series is pretty goofy in a fun way after a couple of episodes
  6. T

The cooking thread

tried thai chilli basil again. Was very nice, but still a softer taste than what i get in restaurants. dont htink its the meat, ive tried with chicken and pork mince with similar results. maybe more soy and fish sauce.
  7. T

Formula One world championship

bearman to leave ferrari's structure? maybe if he things hamilton is going to hang around 2-3 years, he may not want to serve out time in a haas. it's funny how sentiment has swung so fast, perez is out and DR will take his seat. DR is done, should never have sacked devries, get someone else...
  8. T

What does your day look like?

Cook breakfast for the kids.wachh Svg in nascar. Cook lunch for the wife after she got back from a big group ride. Giants, f1, eels, cooking dinner somewhere in there. I think I'm ready to be a stay at home parent.
  9. T

a kom one out of 2 legs isnt bad
  10. T

You know you're getting old when ...

they dont even make it easy to swim laps, never seen them tell anyone off for goofing around in a lap lane, or call out the dickhead with fins on causing issues in the slow lanes. kid has done well with his lessons, made it to regional swimming this year, but since the pool he trains at is 25m...
  11. T

commute by stand up paddleboard might be on though
  12. T

You know you're getting old when ...

at least in the 80s you were allowed to jump into the pool from more than 7cm high. you could go off the 10m platform if wanted. now you cant even get up on the diving blocks and the three pools that had towers around here have all had them removed. and the music was so much better
  13. T

Convict 100

did it a few years ago, i believe they reversed the 100km course since then, but recall on the descent off the ridge where its a lot of bedrock and melon sized rocks another rider shouting , why the F@# did i bring the hardtail. The bit on the webs creek side is either road or nice and smooth...
  14. T

Little Things You Love

cant afford both crack and nice bikes in this economy
  15. T

Little Things You Love

With the week ahead looking cooler and rainy headed out for what might be the last beach day of the season. Water was great, got great parking spot too. Will look to ride more now I won't be pouring sweat just getting the kit out of the garage.