Recent content by tubby74

1. T

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

how oblivious can you be to take up very limited space and nurse a coffee for hours this week. not like the cafe has to try and make an income or anything
  2. T

Little Things You Hate

i did a summer working at a BHP mine in the pilbara. part of induction was a very strict dont even walk into these important areas. crazy that they then get blow up. in the scale of these operations surely this gorge isnt a significant amount of ore
  3. T

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

we could put spikes like you use to stop pigeons gathering and crapping everywhere. or play neil diamond like they do to stop the kids hanging around
  4. T

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

maybe they should put a map sign there, position it off to the side and it becomes an obvious gathering point. similar thing at queenstown,several trails into a clearing and a few out, sign is on a rise off to one side and thats where everyone regathers
  5. T

Newly Released Bikes General

Bfe good. Gbp 400 to ship it here not good. Dont expect crc level $150 delivery but that still seems excessive.
  6. T

Little Things You Love

today marks 2 months since I last topped up on diesel and still over half a tank. Right now i'd really like to go for a good drive even in peak hour traffic
  7. T

Newly Released Bikes General

in no way do i need one of them in silver/orange, but dammit i want one.
  8. T

The HiFi thread

why not just go chromecasts? can create groups of devices in sync, and then you can have freedom of hardware
  9. T

Little Things You Hate

i think mine was a 92 and it was my first car out of uni- 30-35,000km a year in it, carted me and the dogs all over the place. I think the only thing i spent on it apart from service was a muffler that rusted away. ad a rock chipped headlight that i was going to silicon patch until i found a...
  10. T

The last movie you've last watched last

tried watching it recently and got stuck about halfway through season one. is all the gore going someplace so its worth persevering?
  11. T

and some of the ones you hate become a bit likeable even though you dont want them to then really hateful again.
  12. T

Was funny cos the truman show was on recently as well, and seeing laura linney in these two roles makes her extra creepy. and not sure if i like or hate bateman with his character, its great.
  13. T

season 3 of ozark - this is breaking bad levels of good.
  14. T

Have to admit ive really enjoyed my handful of stints on it. Guess i have happy dreams.
  15. T

is this the same malaria stuff that gives you incredibly vivid dreams? might explain a bit about trump. just got mailed guidelines from NSW/ACT AFL for training, with the provision this doesnt apply to NSW as the government hasnt approved it yet. groups no more than 10 including coaches...