Recent content by Twelve

1. T

evil following

i previously had a 140mm cartridge with my last frame, wanted to go a bit shorter on this to make it more nimble and i'm not riding gnarly stuff very often
  2. T

evil following

thought this might be nice for a 1 bike to do much, seems to have been a good choice from the brief rides i've had on it so far evil are an incredible company too, thanks mike for helping out after a few issues with the importer Frame - evil following large Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch RT3...
  3. T

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

I've just spoken with my bank (ING - I transferred 1k back in May for a following frame deposit), they are going to put in a request for the funds to be recalled. Mine was just a transfer and wasn't done by credit card, so I would suggest even if you've just done it via transfer still...
  4. T

VIC sold turner sultan

Item: turner sultan 2014 xl Location: woodend Item Condition: great, a couple of small scratches. Reason for selling: expenses Price and price conditions: $3500 Extra Info: Frame - Turner Sultan 29 XL Rear shock - CCDBA CS Front shock/fork - Rockshox Pike rct3 140mm 46 offset...
  5. T

LB Wheelsets

When I got mine I asked them to declare the value under 1k, which they were more than happy to do.
  6. T

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

https://dirtmountainbike.com/videos/watch-sam-blenkinsop-crashes-track-invader-race.html here's another pearler.
  7. T

Bargain buys thread

on that pushys note... they have a 29er build kit with enve wheels and everything else for little over the price of the same wheelset on the site. https://www.pushys.com.au/intense-spider-29er-factory-build-kit-2015-yellow.html
  8. T

VIC sold

bump bump bump
  9. T

VIC sold

I think I might be going a little loopy, yes. Thanks :thumb:
  10. T

VIC sold

no longer for sale
  11. T

cove xc shocker

Nice mate. I wanted one pretty badly since Steve Smith's (RIP) Seasons segment, still the best I think I've seen on any bike movie. And mention of Connor Fearon, yep, he was always on another level at local races even from quite a young age aboard a shocker. I remember everyone being blown...
  12. T

QLD Sold

Probably best to get your facts correct before making a post like that in someone's for sale thread...
  13. T

Kona Honzo owners

Put a sock in it you drongo.
  14. T

Sunglasses

Maybe true, although that could apply to so many brands in this field I won't even go there. The look was the main thing that appealed to me.
  15. T

Garmin Edge 520 sold

Sorry, completely slipped my mind. Will tie a string to my finger and post them tonight.