Recent content by Twitch

1. Twitch

What are you listening to NOW?

Classic Example - HilltopHoods new album is pretty sweet
  2. Twitch

The New Sh*t Thread

the chocolate pedals seem like you could just bite into them..... i would be worried riding in the sun but...
  3. Twitch

Chicken Parmigiana

I am consuming a parma right now, as soon as i seen this thread i felt i had to tell someone haha. I like my home made parmas, schnitzel, campbells bolognase spagg sauce (it used to be better) and then some ham, and cheese. tastes delicious
  4. Twitch

party at my place - bliss n eso
  5. Twitch

post up your bmx (s)

i really love the look of your bike zane, sweet ride.
  6. Twitch

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

to be totally honest i couldnt really be bothered searching for a new song so i just put what i had recently got on the vid. understandblly i know the song choice was poor, awell, thanks for the criticism anyway haha
  7. Twitch

haha thanks, macca is a bit of a nutter, they had to poor coke on it first then let it dry because it was way to slippery.
  8. Twitch

A couple of edits, i made for some local riders.... jordy http://www.vimeo.com/4008661 macca http://www.vimeo.com/3999274 cheers...
  9. Twitch

Which Helmet style is Safer

wow i never knew that, i have always known they arnt aussie standard but not because of that reason.....
  10. Twitch

Some local park shots (NEW PICS UP)

first pic is a really good flatty, keep it up mate.....
  11. Twitch

The riding thread.

haha, that picture is sweet as lemontime....
  12. Twitch

Trails Sesh At The Hill

Sweet pics man, love the taybo shots, and the can shot looks trippy but in a good way haha. peace
  13. Twitch

Which Helmet style is Safer

i would find a well fitting skate helmet, ive landed on my head a million times and my pro tec helmets always work well. although my classic pro tec helmet i think is not australian standard.......the again it also depends on what you will be doing..
  14. Twitch

Dusting off the cobwebs

so i havnt downhilled in about 2 years, and dean (downhiller_1) thought it was time to hit up a little local spot....... dean pinning the lil berm..... myself looking really unco on a mtb..... at least i have my photography.....(and bmx hahaha) deano thinks he is speed racer...
  15. Twitch

chamillionaire- a milli freestyle.....