Recent content by ukalipt

1. ukalipt

Mont 24 advice

I'd be happy to pay a little more (hypothetically $50 ish) just to cover some of the costs for a reschedule. I just want race the Mont! - Although after my weekend ride my legs aren't with me on that gravy train. Good Luck SPE. I hope some miracle occurs and on the other side of this...
  2. ukalipt

Rocky Trail's Shimano MTB Grand Prix 2012 Series

thanks joshua, IF YOU WANT PICS, buy pics from the photographers if you don't buy them, they won't come to the events i just bought mine because the pics are bloody good!
  3. ukalipt

WSMTB 4 hour serise, twilight round 1, (vampires optional) sat 19th nov,

don't forget to bring both lights, front and back!
  4. ukalipt

WSMTB Club XC round 6 - 11th September Blue Gum Lodge

heres a video from the days racing sorry only A-Grade, B-Grade and the SS nutters http://vimeo.com/29786805
  5. ukalipt

WSMTB XC round 5 - Blue Gum Lodge 7th Aug

blue gum = like x 2 bi-winning
  6. ukalipt

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011

thanks to and Rocky Trail Entertainment & HMBA for another amazing event. you can't get any better than turning up, camping, signing in, riding and having absolutely nothing to complain about other than your own lack of training. all riders were super polite as well which makes for smiles all...
  7. ukalipt

Yellomundee 24th July

i love this guessing the track. i don't believe even the track setters know the track till the morning of the race and even then they change it on the fly. they're a crafty bunch.
  8. ukalipt

National 24 solo champs in 2011?

congrats to all. solo = nutterz
  9. ukalipt

2011 years?
  10. ukalipt

ludenia is a legend that is all
  11. ukalipt

The Mont24 Hr - 2011, Mt Kowan

i think they will expect it anyway... kids. so lazy. lol
  12. ukalipt

felt like it too. just wish i had been up the front more. stopped to wiz at the toilets on the way up and was back way too far at the start. so much fun though. i'd do it again for sure [but don't tell my team mates]
  13. ukalipt

Le Mans Start http://vimeo.com/22392210
  14. ukalipt

i rode the course SS [32x16] on 26' wheels. i did not walk any hill on the day/night/day.
  15. ukalipt

Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

Hey Neil. Any pics of the presso would be greatly appreciated. you can email them to webmaster[@]wsmtb.com Its always great to hear how people improve each ride/year/race. Congrats on making even one lap. It was pretty extreme out there today.