Recent content by urallwrong

1. urallwrong

FOUND Pedal axle cover?-Serratta

Hard to tell sizing in photo... Is it threaded? Looks more like a pedal retaining screw for the axle
  2. urallwrong

DT Swiss E1900 - XD Freehub Bearing Replacement

Inboard bearing might have a retainer circlip.... Move the inner sleeve over slightly and focus on the outer most bearing only.
  3. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

Absolutely love it. Anyone on the anti-29 bandwagon should ride one of these. So Fast. Will be replacing it with another 29er. Might even be just like this one but less.....orange.;)
  4. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

Something else in the pipeline this September..... Figure it'll take that long to sell.
  5. urallwrong

Felix Felicis (who’s a lucky boy)

WTF!! You obviously didn't get or read the owners manual.... Kona bikes are only rated for induction cook tops.
  6. urallwrong

Brake adapter help

This happens all too often....Fouling is because you definitely bought a 180 to 203 adapter. You need a 160 to 203. I literally just fit one to a Fox 34 Wednesday. You Have This YOU NEED THIS
  7. urallwrong

Is it a cheater switch and do you use it?

I've always used the pedal switch on my shocks to reduce monkey motion. Recently however, on my new build with no switches at all, 170mm travel front and rear, big honking wheels with heavy rubber, I've been smashing the climbs relying strictly on the correct sag and LSC setting on my shock...
  8. urallwrong

Rabbits Yeti SB150

Sweet rig. I have a few mates smashing these down trails with zero issues. Judging by the pictured environment, you were incarcerated when you built it?
  9. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

HAHAHAHAHA!! I'm so stupid.
  10. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

So.………….. Quick lap up my local. Delightfully muddy and slippy but awesome. First impressions are lasting. Managed to get my suspension setup almost perfect first time out. Post ride saw a 4 click increase in shock LSC to cut down on some motion and front end got 3 extra of HSC to keep my...
  11. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

Yeah boy! You will. Unlike all my other black on black on dark on black bikes, this one will keep me from accidental gunfire during hunting season.
  12. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

My other bike has had the Grip2 on it for a few dozen rides and I can say that it works. Prior to this I was on the Fox RC2 and loved the adjustability. The Grip2 has a more noticeable feel in the compression damper. The difference the HSC makes is night and day. I was always going back and...
  13. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

-Also hoping for the trouble free part but very much expecting the typical Scott issues with the bloody flip chip shock hardware. This is not a good place to skimp in the weight department. -Two thumbs up for the good times. -The Range was the beefiest off the rack bike I've owned. Rear...
  14. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

-I may perhaps make an appearance in the Fwits….Maybe. - It was less of an "itis" and more just curiosity. The 11 works. I know this but, Shimano cassettes are anchors and the chains wear quick. The best combo I've ever used was the primo Sram 11 cassette with XTR mech/shifter and XX1 Eagle...
  15. urallwrong

2019 Scott Ransom

A short story: This bike was never on my radar. Nothing Scott makes ever has been. Like all things these guys make, rest assured that the pivots, all associated hardware and spacers are thinner than a beer can. This bike, like the genius, will require constant upkeep. It is not the set and...