Recent content by Venciferus

1. Venciferus

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Get the Works! Try Import Monster and Jesse Streeter for prices.
  2. Venciferus

If you think you need power to drift you're doing it wrong, the 86 has more than enough. I cope well in my Corolla which probably has less than 80kw's at the wheels.
  3. Venciferus

Jump on your states vehicle/road website and have a look. In Vic you gotta have door skins to cover sharp edges, can be fibreglass, carbon, aluminium.
  4. Venciferus

The Walking Dead

Would bang Andrea. Would wife Maggie, she's so damn sexy in the show.
  5. Venciferus

Formula One world championship

I think Wombat summed it up pretty well: In a perfect world either both drivers follow the team orders to coast or both drivers race. Ideally I, and I think most F1 fans, would like to see the drivers 'race' in every situation like the one in Malaysia. It's unfair and not very entertaining...
  6. Venciferus

I've put $5 on Webber as a sentimental favourite and $10 on RBR for the win, I'm liking my chances at the moment.
  7. Venciferus

Man Webber drove so well, it sucks that he's so bad at starts otherwise I think we'd see him on the podium a fair bit.
  8. Venciferus

Screw all the celebrity, fashion and socialite bullshit! No one cares about that, piss off Bondi Vet and Lisa McLune being interview 50 times about her shitty new series! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  9. Venciferus

So eventually my AE71 looked like this... Then this happened... Then it looked like this... Then I got 4.7 CW&P and this happened... ... and that's the story of my Corolla.
  10. Venciferus

Car wreckers / salvagers in Sydney North-West region for old Toyotas?

Try Google dude, just search for Toyota wreckers Sydney.
  11. Venciferus

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

Anymore news on this? So sick having a mad trail close to home.
  12. Venciferus

Playstation 3 Thread

Battlefield 3 this Friday gents, I'll hopefully be starting to play at around 5 and continuing till 11ish. Add me if you haven't already BlueGlory is my PSN, put Rotorburn in your request so I know to accept.
  13. Venciferus

Playstation 3 Thread

Yeah I'll definitely be on at a reasonable hour this time Dozer! Looking forward to it gents, shall be a good squad with Steve, Doze, myself and whoever else joins! You better get on Steve!
  14. Venciferus

Playstation 3 Thread

BF3 tonight gents, add me if you haven't already BlueGlory is my PSN.
  15. Venciferus

Playstation 3 Thread

Wow after a night of playing BF3 I have improved dramatically, still not up to the same form as I was in BC2 but it's a start. Looking forward to squading up with you guys! Playing with randoms lacking headsets is really killing my motivation to play.