Recent content by VEX33D

1. VEX33D

Rockshox Bottomless Tokens

Don't have a definitive answer for you. However my solo air Pike's (27.5) came shipped with the red tokens.
  2. VEX33D

AM Trek Remedy 8 2014 27.5

Solid additions to the Remedy. The black lowers are an improvement. In order to mount the Float X2 shock, was a different yoke or modification required to fit it?
  3. VEX33D

It's not you........ It's me

Can't stop, Strava run! I blame the Strava machine...
  4. VEX33D

AM You've Changed..... 2011 Stumpjumper SWORKS EVO Pic HEAVY and Wordy

Significant changes Mr Puppet. How's the stumpy riding now sans brain? Noticeable change to the ride, trail feedback and pedal bob moving from the brain shock to the float?
  5. VEX33D

VIC Sold

The top cap/LSC adjustment indicates these forks are RCT3's. Good luck with the sale OP.
  6. VEX33D

AM Like a glove... My one MTB bike fits all - 2014 Trek Remedy 9.8.

Hi Tim, That's correct, when dropping the 2x10 chainring setup, I was able to fit up the NW chainring (34T) using the OE chainring bolts and spacer less. BUT in the 3 largest (easiest) pedaling cogs of the cassette, I was getting some drag and chain rub. 3mm of stainless steel washers...
  7. VEX33D

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Mr Puppet, aren't you concerned that an event of this nature and high bike traffic would cause large amounts of trail wear/rutting of berms etc? Don't you even care about the trails condition? I kid I kid, sounds like a perfect send off!
  8. VEX33D

Jeremy Clarkson invited to present CRC Hub Show

Really looking forward to this! I'm sure he would give great insight and bring an interesting perspective. Never mind the April fools interview date and bringing great 'punch' to the show.:tape2::heh:
  9. VEX33D

Yeti SB-66

Good guy Foxpuppet, bout time this thread was brought back on track. Not that we don't all appreciate your Nomad though Poodle. Manly, indestructible piece of engineering that it is. Chops, I'd mentioned it prior to you fitting the carbon rims and rear triangle, but I'd said that your then...
  10. VEX33D

Aussie Racer at the Victorian Gravity Enduro State Champs. EP3

Great to get an outsider of the sports perspective. Enjoyed the episode. No doubt would have been hard without background fitness to be able to reply upon.
  11. VEX33D

Check 1, 2. Norco Sight Carbon mashup (now with 100% more dragons)

Good to see the sight being used to its potential. Some good (and dramatic) footage, nice riding!
  12. VEX33D

the virgin torrent.

Sounds like a fair trade to me then! I've always been a fan of the Avanti Torent range. Yours looks great! Each year's release in recent times has been getting better.
  13. VEX33D

Ourimbah - Finding the Trails

Hey Bud, I'm a local to the Rimba trails and overdue for a pedal. Happy to meetup at Rimba tomorrow at 7am if that's still your plans. Happy to show you round the trails, no shuttles, just pedal up, roll down the hill. Have to be finished up by 10am at latest though. If you're keen...
  14. VEX33D

Ourimbah - Finding the Trails

The ride up Red Hill Rd is doable, just sit and spin. Just keep vearing left at any fork in the road. Steve, it's all Stravatised, climb included, just keep in mind some of the quicker climb times may be shuttled rather than pedalled. Who knows...
  15. VEX33D

Fox Rollercoaster powered by BH Bikes - 2015 NSW and ACT Enduro State Series

Great video, credit to Staggsie. Massive hit at 4.03min of the vid. :tape2: Did the rider pull up OK? Looks like shoulder dislocation material right there!