Recent content by ViS

1. ViS

Sold SOLD

Messaged Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ViS

Sold Ibis Mojo HD4, Large, New Frame - free freight SOLD

If my enve wheels fit the HD4, I probably would have grabbed it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. ViS

Sold Ibis Mojo HD4, Large, New Frame - free freight SOLD

Thankyou to whoever bought that. I didn't want to upgrade my HD3, but was soooooo tempted Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. ViS

NSW Please delete, no longer available

As above, that's a killer bike for a killer deal. I seriously looked into this frame when my Intense 29er got wrecked. I ended up falling in love with Ibis bikes (now have 2), but I always get excited when I see a Prime up for sale. Someone needs to jump on this quick.
  5. ViS

WTB: 15 x 100 maxle for pikes.

Item: 15x100mm maxle (not stealth) for 2016 pikes. Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 posted for new, less for second hand. Extra Info: SRAM needs to make better quality components. PM me please.
  6. ViS

NSW Wanted: 27.5 wheelset 15x100 / 12x142 wide rims

Thanks for the offer but I have found a wheelset, just doing final research on it before confirming. Cheers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ViS

NSW Wanted: 27.5 wheelset 15x100 / 12x142 wide rims

Item: 27.5 wheelset Location: Newcastle, but willing to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $800 (inc shipping) for right set. Extra Info:Looking for high quality wheels. Rim width (internal) between 25 and 30mm. Must be tubeless ready or UST. Must have good quality hubs with...
  8. ViS

NSW (SOLD) Norco Fluid 9.1 29er XL

Item: Norco Fluid 9.1 XL Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: As new (see list below) Reason for selling: Built up to use up some parts for a personal build that didn't happen Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info: See below Pictures: Yes Frame - Norco Fluid 9.1 XL (new)...
  9. ViS

NSW Wanted - 2 speed front shifter - bar mount

Still after one, need to keep it under $20 posted if anyone has one laying around after going 1X. Can pick up if in Newcastle NSW area.
  10. ViS

NSW Wanted - 2 speed front shifter - bar mount

Item: Bar mount 2 speed front shifter for a 2x Shimano XT crankset and XT derailleur. Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Will pay up to $20 including postage Extra Info: I have a perfectly good i-spec XT shifter I'd be happy to swap. The build I am doing has new SLX brakes...
  11. ViS

Rockshox equivalent to a Fox Float 34 130 travel.

Is the spider the xc older version or the carbon 127mm rear version? I had the new version with 140mm fox 34's and the geo is perfect. I could have even gone to 150 I reckon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ViS

Rockshox equivalent to a Fox Float 34 130 travel.

Any reason you are limiting yourself to RS? I put a DVO Diamond on my Ripley set at 140mm and couldn't be happier. More external adjustability and the performance is as good or better than any of the equivalent brands. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ViS

VIC Sold

Excuse me for asking the obvious question, but why not sell the frame separately, buy the smaller frame, then rebuild? You'll lose less money.
  14. ViS

VIC sold please Remove

Great rig and great price. I'll add for those that haven't owned SC, the sizes run a little smaller than many other brands. I am a medium on Pivot or Intense, but Large on SC. You can't buy the bare frame for the asking price, so this should get snapped up.
  15. ViS

NSW Sold so

Pffff... water bottles are so XC.