Recent content by Viv92

1. Viv92

Rockshox Pike Firm Spring

Item: Rockshox pike firm spring Location: Brisbane - will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it's worth Extra Info:
  2. Viv92

QLD 1 1/8th Steerer Suspension Fork - CHEAP! (<$100)

Item: 1 1/8th Steerer Suspension Fork, don't really care what type Location: Brisvegas Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than $100, depends on the fork/condition
  3. Viv92

XC Riding near Ballarat

Haha he's only 9 so quite young actually. Does a lot of riding though, gets through a 10k loop in Brisbane but any further would be pushing it a bit.
  4. Viv92

XC Riding near Ballarat

Ahh that sounds awesome, I'm taking a young-ish kid though so I'll have to skip on the group ride I think. Are the trails at Buninyong easy enough to find?
  5. Viv92

XC Riding near Ballarat

Hi, Anyone know of any good XC loops sort of near Ballarat (within maybe 1 hr drive)? Thx
  6. Viv92

QLD Sold

Sold sold sold wooooo party time
  7. Viv92

QLD Sold

Price drop $300 bos stoy bring the truck, bring the kids, bring the trailer this shock is too cheap to be missed buy it yeah
  8. Viv92

QLD Sold

THrow me some offers!
  9. Viv92

QLD Sold

This is really cheap defs buy it otherwise i'm eating tuna and bread for the rest of the month
  10. Viv92

QLD Sold

Epic shock, someone should definitely get amongst this! Smooths out the BUMPs!
  11. Viv92

QLD Sold

yeah its for a V10 at the moment. So should work with most high leverage bikes.
  12. Viv92

QLD Sold

Need to sell, hit me with offers.
  13. Viv92

QLD Sold

Price drawwwwwppppppp
  14. Viv92

2012 Transition TR450

New shimano eats the dick hey... such a shame.
  15. Viv92

Manitou Dorado Vs Marzocchi 888's

40s!!!!!!!