Recent content by vwtyp2

1. vwtyp2

How to contact norco bikes? URGENT

standish cycles at mile end sell norco bikes. go in and see them and they may be able to help you out.
  2. vwtyp2

Gary Fisher X-Caliber

ha ha a giant compares to a Fisher
  3. vwtyp2

2011 Norco Judan 29er belt drive

was at the trade show on the Gold Coast last month.
  4. vwtyp2

I have seen, touched, and ridden the bike. so I know they do actually exist.
  5. vwtyp2

Ellsworth Enlightenment

looking for an Enlightenment. gonna build it as an ss belt drive. running into dead ends here.
  6. vwtyp2

I work at a shop which is very closely tied to Pac Brands (Norco Distributor). I begged and pleaded for a Judan Belt last year. The Brand Manager couldn't even get one for himself, such was the demand in the northern hemisphere that production couldn't meet demand. I have ordered one for...
  7. vwtyp2

who is the distributor for Ellsworth bikes now?

chasing a Carbon Enlightenment to Singlespeed Belt drive. Dirt Jerks are no longer the distributors for Ellsworth and am wondering who (if anyone) is the local distributor. Cheers.
  8. vwtyp2

Ellsworth Enlightenment

sorry to hijack, but who is the Aust. distributor for Ellsworth now? Dirt Jerks stopped doing them some time back.
  9. vwtyp2

If I was to work in a bike shop...?

you are still legitamizing internet purchasing.
  10. vwtyp2

What DH bike to buy??

check this one out. http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bikes/show/100108011-norco-norco-atomic
  11. vwtyp2

New meaning to the word "hand-brake".. (not for the squeamish)

how the hell did he get his right hand brake lever through his left hand?
  12. vwtyp2

Identifying Year/model of American Classic MTB 26 Disc Wheels

chance you take when ordering stuff from wiggle. at least you got a front and a back wheel.
  13. vwtyp2

24inch frame?

24" wheel size or 24" frame size?
  14. vwtyp2

2010: An Otway Odyssey

our group was checked on the start line for first aid kits.
  15. vwtyp2

how did your Otway Odyssey time this year compare to last year?

this year was my 3rd Otway, I'll write off the muddy one in '08 to experience with a 9 1/2 hr time last year I put a bit of effort in beforehand and knew what to expect and was happy with a 6.36 this year I did a lot more riding, some extra long rides and was intent on going under 6 but pulled...